The descriptions of the 16inch 305 carbon rim BMX clincher 36mm depth.
The 16inch 305 carbon rim BMX clincher BC36W25 is 36mm deep 25mm width. The carbon clincher rim has created high-end quality and performance for BMX riders. And the carbon BMX rim is super lightweight, only about 230g per piece. The internal width is 18mm, which can fit well 25-35mm tire. Besides, it has new developed carbon layup, this has created great balance between weight and strength.
Moreover, the 36mm depth has offered you an aerodynamic advantaged in the straight line. Then providing you a quickly and stiff rolling platform. The 305 carbon rim has designed for BMX carbon bike or folding bike.
The features of the 16inch BMX carbon clincher rim.
- The BC36W25 carbon bicycle rim has constructed with high quality full carbon Toray T700 & T800 material. This light material has made the rim super lightweight but in great stiffness. If you want to know more of the carbon BMX rim production process, please click here.
- The braking surface material is high TG resin temperature 255°, which has solved the heating problems of carbon bicycle brake calipers. But it needs better and safer braking performance.
- The clincher type is easy to repair punctures and change tire. And it can finish in minutes.
- The wider carbon rims has provided better aerodynamics, better handling and faster riding speed in the crosswind conditions.
- The warranty of the carbon rim is 2-3 years, but this not include normal wear and tear. Each carbon fiber rim has its series number, which is better for supply the after-sale service.
What are BMX rims?
The BMX rims are one of the easiest parts to break or bend. Sometimes, BMX is disruptive. The rim on the wheel is the part that supports the tire and is the part where the spokes have attached to the outside of the wheel. The rim is the most common part of the wheel and get damaged most,as it has commonly bends and runs. So, if you want to keep rolling , them most important is to have a good rim. Because that let’s be real, no one has time to rubbing the wheels, bend them or wobble.
Normally the BMX rim material has aluminum and carbon. Aluminum BMX rims weight is heavy but it is cheaper. But if you have budge limits, the alloy rim is a good choice for you. If you want super lightweight with great stiffness and strength. The carbon BMX rim is a good choice for you. If you want to know more different, you can have a look at this blog.