27.5 MTB Carbon Wheel
27.5er All Mountain Wheelset EN737 Wide-37mm Deep-25mm
27.5er All Mountain Wheelset EN737 Wide-37mm Deep-25mm
- The 650B carbon mtb hookless wheels is lightweight and stiffness.
- Use a high speed CNC machine to drill all the holes in our rims so they are uniform. The spoke and nipple access holes are drilled simultaneously so they match perfectly and have precise angles.
- The wheel weight is about 1990g+/-35g. This wheelset is equipment with Black Huami hub, black 1423 spokes,black alloy nipples.
- Powerway, Bitex, DT Swiss etc. Hub ,1420 spoke,CX-Ray spokes is also available. If you want this customized hub or spoke,pls leave me a message.
- Warranty is 2-3 years. The ERD is 558mm.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 20 cm|
hookless and tubeless ready
|Max Spoke Tension||
|Valve Hole Dia||
Black Huami hub
black 1423 spokes
black alloy nipples
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
18/21 holes, 20/24 holes, 28/28 holes
Basalt Brake, 3K brake, Disc Brake
Shimano 9/10/11 speed, Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed
Quick release, Thru axle
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
The descriptions of 27.5er all mountain wheelset.
This EN737 27.5er all mountain wheelset internal width is 29mm, outer width is 37mm. This wide enduro mtb carbon wheel is lightweight and strong. The mtb carbon rim is hookless and tubeless ready. Which has significantly improved impact resistance and ease of tire installation.
This all mountain carbon wheel outer wall has thickened. From the thickness of the rim beads to the external spoke hole reinforcements, everything comes purely from the experience of knowing what riders need at all levels. It comes from international racing to local circuits. This has greatly guarantees the rim to withstand high impact. And it has designed for high-strength racing.
The features of the 27.5er all mountain wheelset.
- The carbon mtb rim use lighter material and make full use of the combination of premium carbon Toray T700 and T800. This has help improved the rim strength but make the rim in lightweight. Want to know more of the carbon rim production details, please click here.
- We have used a special, thinner high pressure air bladders to control the flatness of the inner wall.The inner wall airbag can be extracted clean at one time without residue. It not only effectively improves the tightness of the carbon fiber yarn, but also makes the spoke cap and the spoke hole closer.
- The 650B carbon rim use one-piece technology. This technology is more technically difficult and takes much longer time to produce. However, the rigidity of the mtb carbon rim has increased by at least 7%.
- The carbon mtb wheel has equipped with black new design Huami Hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. Other brand of Bitex, Powerway, bitex, DT Swiss 350S, 240S etc. are all available. About the spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes, 1420 spokes etc. all have in stock for your choice.
- The carbon wheel warranty is 2-3 years. But the warranty does not include normal wear and tear. All the carbon rim have 100% checked and inspected. Each carbon rim has its series number. This has allows us to provide high quality carbon rim and track each rim to track each rim to offer high after-sale service.
The advantages of the 27.5er all mountain wheelset.
This EN737 27.5 all mountain wheelset are light, strong and durable. Whether it is powering a gravel climb, crushing a monorail, or loading up for a multi-day bicycle packaging adventure. So this 650B carbon wheel is a powerful wheel set. This extreme internal width of 29mm and a tubeless hookless design, makes the rim enable high-capacity tires to operate at ultra low pressures for greater traction, comfort and control.
USD: 428+Standard 610g+/-15g
USD: 420+Standard 790g+/-15g
USD: 420+Standard 650g+/-35g
USD: 450+Standard 810g+/-15g
USD: 425+Standard 600g+/-15g
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.