The descriptions of the 27.5er carbon mtb wheel hookless.
The 27.5er carbon mtb wheel is the best selling carbon mtb wheelset. The outer width of the carbon mtb wheelset is lightweight but in great strength. Thanks to the 25.6mm internal width and 32mm wide outside width, this 27.5” carbon fiber rim can provide enough space even for wide tires.
Moreover, the 32mm outer width combined with the 25mm deep profile provides superior durability and rigidity at a competitive weight. Due to the advancement of lightweight wide carbon wheels, you can get the traction and high capacity advantages of the wide wheels without adding weight. In addition, it can provide you with a more reliable tubeless tire fit, higher stiffness and significantly reduced weight than normal wheelset. This mtb wheel can also make in AM version. So this is a fully functional wheels. It can meet most of your XC riding and all your occasional mountain riding needs.
The features of the 27.5er carbon mtb wheel.
- The 27.5 carbon mtb rim has used Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber. Using T800 on the spoke hole to increase the resistance to stretching. Then using T700 on the side of the rim to increasing the resistance. If you want to know more of the carbon rim production process, please have a watch at this video.
- It is hookless rim bead. The sidewall of the bead of the hookless rim is straighter and smoother. And the tire can fully contact the rim wall. Compared with the traditional hook rim, it is more durable and impact resistant.
- The carbon mtb rim use smooth wall technology. There is no folded prepreg during the curing process to make the inner and outer edge walls smooth to reduce potential quality problems.
- All the spoke holes have customized according to the hub geometric. The angled spoke holes allow the spokes to pull in straight line to reduce stress. Thereby reducing spokes and the nipples broken.
- This 650B carbon wheel has equipped with black new design Huami Hub,black 1423 spokes and black nipples. Other brand of hub, such as the DT Swiss 350S, 240S, Bitex, powerway, Novatec hub etc. are all have in stock for your choose. The Sapim CX-Ray spokes, 1420 spokes are all available.
The pros and cons of the 650B carbon wheelset.
If you ride a mountain bike or gravel bike, you may have seen or heard of 650B or 27.5 inch carbon wheel. Or your bike may be have equipped with them. But what are the pros and cons? First of all, the 650B carbon wheel and 27.5 inch carbon wheel are interchangeable. They are the same.
650b or 27.5-inch wheels provide most of the fast acceleration and agility feel of 26-inch mountain bike wheels. But prefer the smoother feel, extra stability, and enhanced traction of 29-inch wheels. Compared with 29ers, they are also more suitable for smaller riders.
The 650B carbon fiber wheels do not smooth road undulations or provide the greatest possible traction like 29-inch wheels, while it accelerates slower than 26-inch wheels and is less agile at low speeds.