29 Carbon Rims MTB 33mm Width 25mm Depth XC Asymmetric Rim Discription:
The 29 carbon rims MTB hookless tubeless compatible outer width is 33mm with asymmetric 3mm. The asymmetric structure of the rim allows for more uniform spoke tension. Thereby further increasing the stiffness of the entire impeller. Because of the 33mm width on the outside and 27mm internal rim size, this 29″ carbon fiber rim provides enough space even with wide tires. Besides this AM version is also available, weighing 430 grams. And the XC type weight is only 360g+/-15g.
This mtb 29er carbon rim is 25mm depth. And the low profile design have achieve better impact distribution. The offset design improves the wheel rigidity. The carbon mountain rim is hookless tubeless compatible. So have easy tubeless inflation and best bead retention. Besides, it use one piece technology. Which have ultra-smooth inner wall and higher strength. Furthermore, a reasonable internal width of 27 mm keeps things modern. But not excessive in terms of stiffness or width.
The features of the 29 carbon rims mountain bike
- The carbon rims mtb is super lightweight. The material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber.
- The rim depth is 25mm low profile depth. Which offers comfort and grip while maintaining rapid acceleration and responsiveness when power is reduced.
- It is hookless rim bead. The sidewall of the hookless rim bead is straighter and smoother. And the tire can fully contact the rim wall. This new hookless rim is much more durable and impact resistant than the traditional hook rims.
- Tubeless compatible. The beadlock design gives the carbon rim a better tubeless tire setting and better sealing. So it results in a lighter carbon fiber wheelset.
- The 3mm asymmetric profile spoke angled drilling design balances the spokes tension and support angle. Then it makes our carbon wheels laterally stronger and more durable.
- The rim use one piece technology. Compared with the 3-piece technology, our one-piece technology is more technically difficult and longer production time. But the rigidity of the rim has increased by at least 7%.
Why 29er carbon rims are popular choice for the riders?
MTB wheels are available in 27.5 inch rim and 29 inch rim sizes. And they are suitable for various mountain bike projects. XC wheels designed for fast hill climbing tend to be the lightest and have a narrower rim profile. Downhill wheels have designed for hard charging on very rugged terrain. So this rims with solid rims and wide contours. Then provides good support for wide tires under low pressure.
Rolling quickly on all types of terrain, 29-inch mountain bike wheels are now a popular choice for off-road riders. As well as XC, endurance and DH racers. And we have selected some most popular 29er carbon wheels from lightweight off-road wheels to durable DH hoops. Then you can choose the ideal new wheel set that you prefer. You can also click here at our facebook website to see more information.
The Light weight wheels accelerate faster then making climbing easier! This is particularly evident on the 29ers. Upgrading the wheels is one of the best ways to improve your performance on the track. More aggressive endurance races and all mountain riders will also benefit from wider rims. In addition to being stronger, wide rims also improve the profile of wide tires, providing better grip.