29 MTB carbon wheel
29 MTB carbon wheels XC936 Wide-36mm Deep-25mm
29 MTB carbon wheels XC936 Wide-36mm Deep-25mm
- The XC936 carbon mtb wheel is 36mm width, 25mm depth.
- The hookless design makes it easier for manufacturing process. The easier process ensure the quality more stable.
- The wheel weight is about 1990g+/-35g. This wheelset is equipment with Black Huami hub, black 1423 spokes,black alloy nipples.
- Powerway, Bitex, DT Swiss etc. Hub ,1420 spoke,CX-Ray spokes is also available. If you want this customized hub or spoke,pls leave me a message.
- Warranty is 2-3 years. The ERD is 596mm.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 20 cm|
hookless and tubeless ready
Black Huami hub
black 1423 spokes
black alloy nipples
|Valve Hole Dia||
|Max Spoke Tension||
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
18/21 holes, 20/24 holes, 28/28 holes
Basalt Brake, 3K brake, Disc Brake
Shimano 9/10/11 speed, Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
The descriptions of the 29 MTB carbon wheels.
The XC936 29 MTB carbon wheels is XC type, 36mm width. This mtb carbon rim internal width is 30mm. Which has become one of the most popular width recently. This has good reasons for it. Because of the advancement of the lightweight carbon fiber rims. And you can get the traction and high capacity advantages of wide rims without adding all the weight. The XC936 will provide you with a more reliable tubeless tire fit, higher rigidity and significantly reduced weight than ordinary wheel sets. Inject new vitality into your bike!
This new wideXC936 has wide, strong rims. And the rim is hookless tubeless ready, which significantly improve the convenience of impact resistance and tire installation. And the carbon wheel inner wall is smooth, the angle of the spoke holes are more accurate. This has reduced the risk of the spoke cap breaking.
The features of the carbon mtb wheel 36mm width.
- The XC936 carbon rim we have use lighter material and make the full use of the combination of premium Toray T700 & T800 to help improve the strength. Know more of the carbon rim production process,pls click here.
- The rim is hookless tubeless compatible. We have designed the R angle. The round edge have made the tire installation easier and provides greater support during hard cornering. Then makes the edge more soft, the surface area larger.
- The 29 carbon rims have use one piece technology. This is technically more difficult and takes longer to produce. But the edge rigidity is at least 7% higher.
- All the spoke hole angles have customized according to the geometric hub angle. Besides, the drills have fully checked to make sure they have no burrs. If you have a unique wheel structure, you can ask for a customized drilling.
- This mtb carbon wheel has come with black Huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. If you like other types of hubs, for example, DT Swiss 240S 350S, Bitex , Powerway, Novatec hub etc. all have in stock. For spokes, 1420 spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes etc. all have available for your choose.
What is the advantages of the 29” carbon wheel?
Excellent rollover is the reason why many mountain bikes love the 29-inch wheels. When you have a diameter relatively large wheel, rocks and roots look smaller, so it is easier to roll. If you often ride a technical terrain, a 29-inch wheel will help you cruise it on it with a significant less effort.
Moreover, the 29-inch carbon wheels usually feel more stable. Because their larger tires have higher air volume. Additional air has an additional suspension effect. Some people say that riding a bigger wheel feel like there is an extra one inch itinerary.
In addition, the 29-inch wheels also have a larger contact area. Which means that no matter how much better traction can be obtained.
USD: 197+Standard 330g+/-15g
USD: 425+Standard 455g+/-15g
USD: 325+Standard 450g+/-35g
USD: 425+Standard 650g+/-15g
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.