29er Carbon Rims Hookless 36mm Wide AM MTB Tubeless Ready Discription:
The 29er carbon rims hookless 36mm wide is the new generation rims for all mountain bike. We make the rims as light as possible without affecting performance. The continuous carbon fiber hookless sidewall, and the thickness up to 3mm, provides better impact resistance. The internal bead lock design ensures that the tire seat is securely in place. Besides, the tubeless system runs safely and perfectly, and even the floor pump can seal the rim. Moreover, the 30mm inner wide rim supports wider tires with low tire pressure. Which is suitable for today’s aggressive all-mountain racing.
Our goal in this iteration is to produce the lightest possible rim set without sacrificing performance and reliability. The ultra-light rim material is a mixture of Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber. Our spoke holes has customized drilling and repaired to make sure maximize rigidity. The internal width of 30 mm has become one of the most popular widths in recent years. And this is for good reason! With the advancement of lightweight wide carbon fiber rims, you can get the traction and high capacity advantages of wide rims without adding all the weight. This 29er mtb hookless rim will provide you with a more reliable tubeless tire fit. In addition higher stiffness and significantly reduced weight than ordinary wheelsets. Click here at our facebook website for other types rims news.
The features of the 29er hookless carbon rims internal width 30mm, outer width 36mm.
- The ultra-light 29 carbon rims version adopts new technology design Toray T700 and T800 combination. The Toray T800 carbon fiber, which has higher strength and lower density. but still maintains T700 carbon weave with good toughness characteristics. Therefore the rim is stronger, lighter, and durable.
- Single-layer technology manufacturing is the latest generation of carbon fiber rim manufacturing. Both the inner and outer layers are made of integrated carbon fiber, so the rim has good strength and light weight.
- The 29er mtb carbon rim 36mm width is our lightest types. This design has according to the latest trends. By catching the hook from the top of the rim side wall, the rim wall is smooth and straight. Besides, it is veryeasy to install the tire. The tire and the rim will perfectly match to form a seal. Therefore, the rider can drive with lower tire pressure without the risk of air leakage or air trapping.
- There are no EPS bubbles in the manufacturing process of rims manufactured with new technology.Which means that the rims are molded by airbags with the inner shape of the rims. Unlike traditional techniques, we don’t need to cut the lid to take out the bubbles. Therefore the rim is complete, firmer and harder.
- The carbon mtb rim has two types. XC type and AM type. The XC type is 370g+/-15g. The AM type is 440g+/-15g. The rim has 2-3 years warranty from the original purchase date. But it does not include normal wear and tear.
The advantage of the 29 carbon rims hookless tubeless ready.
The carbon rims is lightweight performance.
Compared with hook-type rims, the cost of increasing the inner width on a hook-free rim is much lower. Because the outer width can maintain while expanding the inner size. Our new, wider inner rim width hookless design allows smaller, lighter tires to have the same volume as larger, heavier tires. Thereby reducing overall weight. We have also have 27.5 mtb carbon rims. If you want other types,pls contact me.