Carbon clincher rims
30mm Clincher Carbon Rims Ultralight 700C Road Bicycle Rim
30mm Clincher Carbon Rims Ultralight 700C Road Bicycle Rim
- The 30mm clincher carbon rims have the lowest profile and U shape aerodynamics.
- The rim is made of premium full carbon fiber Toray T700 & T800 .
- The standard weight of the rim is 425+/-15g, the flyweight of the rim is only 365+/-15g
- The rim finish is 3k/UD/12/Marble matte or glossy
- The rim holes is 20 holes or 24 holes or customized
- Braking surface:3k brake/basalt brake/disc brake
- The warranty is 2 years, Max rider weight is 100kg.
|Dimensions||69 × 70 × 10 cm|
|Max Rider Weight||
|Max Spoke Tension||
|Assembly Hole Dia||
|Valve Hole Dia||
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
Standard weight:425g+/-15g, Flyweight:365g+/-15g
16 holes, 18 holes, 20 holes, 24 holes, 28 holes, 32 holes, 36 holes
Basalt Brake, 3K brake, Disc Brake
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
30mm clincher carbon rims ultralight 700C road bicycle rim Discription:
In our opinion, the 30mm clincher carbon rims create the best super light wheelset. Usually, the 30mm depth produces better riding results than deeper alternatives. Especially in riding with lower average speeds or more climbs. For all-round riding and racing, the 30mm carbon fiber rims are an excellent choice for performance. The 30mm rims have an advantage of sprint harder, roll further and climb faster. Therefore, if you want a lightweight,aerodynamics advantages when climbing steep slopes and turning downhills. Then the 30mm carbon clincher rims are the best choice for you.
For the rim brake carbon rim, the 30mm carbon fiber rim is the lightest rim in our 25mm wide type. Besides, we use the high TG 255°resin to make sure the best quality of the carbon fiber rim brake products. Which can help you better solve the carbon bicycle wheel rim brake caliper heating problems. Moreover, the 30mm deep rim has U shape and wider but low profile makes the carbon fiber rim unmatched aerodynamic. And it also has the lowest possible crosswind sensitivity.
The features of the 30mm carbon bicycle rims clincher:
- Premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiberis the material of carbon rims. And this makes the carbon rims super lightweight but in high strength.
- The 30mm deep 25mm width U shape aerodynamic profile makes the rims more lighter but with high stiff. And keep more stable in crosswind conditions.
- The wider carbon rims 700C system offers better aerodynamic performance. So when it is in crosswind conditions, this is better handling and faster riding speed.
- The high TG resin temperature of 255°brake track, have solved the heating problems on the carbon clincher bicycle wheel rim brake.
- The angles spoke holes have allowed the spokes to pull in line to the spokes to reduce stress. This reducing the spokes and spokes broken. If you have a special hub and want to make your wheel unique, we can have customized the spoke holes angle for you.
Why the 30mm deep 25mm width carbon rim are so popular?
The carbon clincher rims are the most effective upgrade to change the speed and feeling of the bike. And they provide the greatest performance boost at the greatest possible value.
The carbon road rims performs well on climbing and overcomes crosswinds. The flexible 30mm rim profile has designed to perform well on steep climbs and tortuous. And the low rotational weight offers a sense of rapid acceleration and reaction. The curved upper profile offers higher aerodynamic performance and stability in crosswinds.
The outer width of 25mm offers a spacious platform to install your tires. When you lean against the apex of sharp turns and sharp turns, it can increase the turning stability. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
The 30mm road bicycle carbon rim can manage your speed with confidence and control.
The braking surface has reinforced with durable heat-resistant and wear-resistant resin. So it has braking performance and long service life. And it is essential for rapid mountain descent and sharp turns on rural roads. We also can provide high-power carbon special brake pads to achieve the best braking performance.
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.