30mm Hookless Carbon Rims 700C Disc Brake All Road Bicycle Rims Discription.
The 30mm hookless carbon rims 700C disc brake is road bicycle rims. This carbon hookless rims internal width is 21mm, outer width is 25mm. The all road series carbon fiber rims have widely used. Such as pavement, gravel, cx. And it also find more terrain between road and mountain for more adventure. Besides, the new carbon fiber laminate creates a lighter rim weight. The carbon rims 700C with a depth of 30mm, at about 365g. Moreover, its lightness and rigidity satisfy the wheelset performance.
Furthermore, the 700C 30mm deep hookless carbon fiber rims provide improved tire profile. Then it also have improved performance for wider, more aggressive CX and Gravel tires. While it also provide 30mm aerodynamic profile for increased speed Time to improve efficiency. The 21mm internal width makes it easy and safe to run the tubeless system. But the hookless carbon road rims only have disc brakes. You can also click here for our facebook website.
The features of carbon hookless 700C rims 25mm width.
- The carbon hookless rims 700C with disc brake have 25mm width and 30mm depth. It is super lightweight.
- The carbon road bicycle hookless rims have constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 material. It is best strength to weight ratio, spare no effort.
- Wider carbon fiber rims provide better aerodynamics. It is better handling and faster riding speed in crosswind conditions. Besides, a wider carbon fiber rim can provide more support for the sidewall of the tire. It helps to improve cornering by reducing the tendency of tyres to spin on the rims.
- The customized spoke hole angle allows the spokes to pull straight directly onto the spokes to reduce stress. Then it can reduce the spokes and spoke breaks. Using a high speed CNC machine to drill all holes in our carbon bicycle fiber rims to make them flat. Access holes for spokes and threaded joints have drilled at the same time. Therefore, they have perfectly matched and have precise angles.
- All of the carbon road bicycle hookless rims have 2-3 years warranty. The rims will have 100% inspection before shipping to different countries. The rims are all hand-built. Every carbon bicycle rims have its series number.
The difference between hooked and lookless carbon rims.
The definition and description of carbon hookless rim and carbon hook rims are self-explanatory. Hooked edges have hooks. The rim referred to as “hookless” does not contain hooks. The hookless rims are suitable for mountain bikes. Because mountain bikes require low tire pressure. But what about road wheels and gravel wheels?
The gravel rides and the equipment are all the rage. Using our new coming carbon road hookless rims, cycling riders have proudly stands at the forefront of the gravel revolution. The 700C carbon fiber rims hookless are ready for competition. And they are ideal for gravel and off-road bike tires. Besides they have designed to be as a rigid and responsive wheelset. Because the hookless carbon rims is a special disc rim. We have been able to reduce the weight of the rim itself by a few grams. Then reducing the rotation mass without affecting safety.
Click here custom carbon wheels.