The descriptions of the 35mm BMX carbon rim 20inch clincher with 23mm width.
The 35mm BMX carbon rim 20inch BC35W23 is super lightweight. The internal width is 16mm. The 20’’ BMX carbon rim has 16mm internal width and this can fit tires well from 1.1″ to 1.4″. And it is stiff, light and strength to training and competition.
The 35mm depth with outer width 23mm width has designed for professional racers who are looking for an aerodynamic rim advantage. It has a wider contact patch on the track. The extra traction has better cornering and more control.
The features of the 20inch BMX carbon fiber rim.
- The carbon rim has constructed with full carbon Toray T700 & T800 material. The combination of T700 & T800 has made the rim in super lightweight but in high stiffness. If you want to know more of the carbon fiber rim production process, please have a look at this vedio.
- The U shaped aerodynamic design makes the carbon fiber rim lighter but stiffer and more stable in crosswind conditions.
- The braking surface has made of high TG resin temperature of 255°, Which has better solve the heating problems of the carbon bicycle rim brake calipers.
- The carbon fiber rims has used specific, thinner high pressure bladders to control the smoothness of the inner walls. And the inner wall airbag can clean at one time without residue.
- All the spoke angle holes have customized according to the geometric of the hub angle. All the spoke holes have strict checked and inspected to make sure that they are free of burrs. So if your hub is unique and you want a handbuilt custom carbon wheel, our team will give you a big pleasant surprise.
More of our BC35W23 20inch carbon fiber rim.
Through years of research, testing and design, we are proud to present a great and light BMX carbon rim series. These carbon fiber rims are ahead of any other rims on the market. And the low profile design helps reduce rotational inertia and overall rim weight. Besides, Made exclusively from high modulus Torray T700 and T800 carbon fiber, it produces rims with exceptional strength, low weight and high stiffness. Designed to handle tire pressures up to 100psi.
Our carbon rim have different rim finish, 3K UD 12K matte or glossy all can customized according to your requirements. The rim holes have 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 holes or custom spoke holes. Please contact us if you want a custom carbon drilling spoke holes and angles.