The description of the 35mm carbon gravel wheel 700C hookless.
The 35mm carbon gravel wheel 700C hookless is strong and ultra-light. And the rim external width is 25mm, internal width is 21mm. The wide aerodynamic profile provides great handling and speed. The development of disc brake specific construction allows for significant weight savings compared to equivalent rim brake rims. Eliminating the braking force on the rim allows the design of a strong but very light rim that can focus on the primary role of supporting tire and spoke forces.
The 35mm depth wheel was chosen for stiffness and robustness, knowing you are likely to spend many miles off-road. On these extra-wide rims optimized for wide tires, the wheels ride on seriously rough stuff with confidence.
The features of the 35mm carbon gravel wheel 700C Hookless.
- The carbon rim has constructed with full carbon Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. The combination of the Toray T700 & T800 has greatly improved the rim strength. Knowing more of the carbon rim production process, please have a look at this video.
- The carbon rims 700C is hookless tubeless compatible. Hookless type has an aerodynamic advantage. Because the tirs are not clamped, the transition between the rim and the tire is sharper. Although the rims are wider and increase the frontal area, the system with the tires is much faster. The tubeless ready to reduce weight and rolling resistance.
- All the spoke holes have customized to the geometric of the hub. All the spoke holes must be strict inspection to make sure that they are free of burrs. If your hub is unique, you want a unique hand-built carbon wheel, please contact us.
- The carbon wheelset 700C 35mm has equipped with black design Huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. You can also choose other types of the hubs/spokes, such as the powerway, DT Swiss hub, CX-Ray sapim spokes etc. So, please tell me what type of hub and spokes you prefer then we can make the custom carbon wheel for you.
- The warranty of the carbon wheel is 2-3 years, but not include the normal wear and tear. All the carbon fiber rims have 100% inspected and tested.
From the hookless rims we’ve developed, we’ve seen significant weight savings (about 10-15 grams lighter per rim). Which compared to hook and loop for the same profile and size. Since the manufacturing process is simpler, we pass it on to the rider and it also reduces the cost. We provide clear guidance that they will work with certain tires and certain pre-tested pressures.
Tire pressure should not exceed 72.5psi on hookless wheels, and many riders are starting to see lower pressures help them ride faster. Hookless beads allow for a slightly more aerodynamic shape due to the way the tire interacts with the rim. As mentioned above, it is also less expensive to manufacture hookless rims to tight tolerances, which is beneficial to the rider if the cost reduction is passed on to the rider. With this in mind, we are actively looking to offer more hookless options/variants to our wheels, especially for gravel riding or forms of riding where low tire pressure is considered the norm.