The description of 38mm BMX carbon rim 406 20inch.
The 38mm BMX carbon rim is clincher tubeless ready. Its internal width is 18mm, which has designed to provide you with all the advantages on the track. Pneumatic rims for narrow tires and minimum rotating weight make sprints easier and turns sharper. A depth of 38mm will provide you with straight-line aerodynamic advantages. And it provides you with a fast and sturdy rolling platform.
The 38mm carbon BMX rim is an aero shaped version with low aerodynamic drag and better strength. Besides, the wider carbon BMX rim is suitable for the freestyle BMX carbon bike
The features of the 38mm BMX carbon rim.
- The BMX carbon rim has constructed with Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. Which makes the carbon fiber rim lighter but in high stiffness. If you want to know more of the carbon rim production process, please click here.
- The clincher tubeless R-corner rounded edge design for easier tire installation, greater support in hard corners, softer edges, greater surface area and better sealing.
- Wider carbon fiber rims offers more support for the tire sidewall. This has help improve cornering by reducing the tire’s tendency to skid on the rim.
- All the spoke angles has customized according to the geometric angle of the hub. The spoke holes have strict checked to make sure they are free of burrs. If your hub is unique and you want a unique wheel construction, you can ask for a custom drilling angle. Then we can make the custom carbon wheel for you.
- The warranty of the carbon rim is 2-3 years. All the rims have 100% checked and tested. Each carbon rims has its unique series number. This has allowed us to provide the highest quality products and track each rim to make sure the best after sale service.
Are carbon rims easy to break?
Most carbon fiber failures occur due to strong rim strikes or debris hitting the rim. Damage from rim strikes and debris also occurs in trail and gravel riding, but is slightly less common due to the nature of the terrain. It is even rarer to damage a carbon fiber wheel on road riding.
But can you use regular brake pads on the carbon bicycle rims?
Remember, never using the braking pads which you have used on the alloy rims. The new standard pads are good choices.