Road 38mm Carbon Rims 700C RC38 Wide-25mm Deep-38mm Discription:
Road 38mm carbon rims 700C RC38mm 25mm width material is 100% full carbon fiber rims. The rim offers maximum acceleration and climbing speed. And it also provides crosswind stability. The carbon fiber rims is perfect for the riders who want a strength and lightweight carbon wheels.
Furthermore, the carbon rims 700C have excellent lateral stiffness and acceleration. It is reliability and versatility. The rims indeed have high performance in mountain climbing and flat terrain. Moreover, we use one-piece technology layup. This makes the rims lighter but in high stiffness. And it has better reach the balance of the weight and strength. The carbon road rims not only stops you faster with higher stability. But also more durable in heavy braking. Such as long distance downhills. So if you want to ride faster and more farther, the 38mm carbon wheel is the perfect choice for you.
The features of road 38mm carbon rims.
- Road 38mm carbon rims 700C clincher type rim is easier to change tires compare with 38mm tubular rim. And this adds practicality to those who want to ride a bicycle to and from the track.
- The clincher rim is aerodynamic, lightweight and high stiffness.
- The carbon fiber rim material is premium full carbon fiber Toray T700 & T800. The rim brake material is high TG 255° . Which can good solve heating problems. Besides, it can create better braking performance in dry and wet condition.
- The wider U shape carbon rims offers better aerodynamic performance. And it can better handling and faster riding in cross wind conditions.
- The customized spoke holes angles allows the spokes pull in line with the geometric angle of the hub. If your hub is unique and want a customized carbon wheel then the you can ask a customized drilling angles.
Do you know how carbon clincher rims make?
The carbon clincher rims material is prepreg carbon fiber. Prepreg is a mixture of carbon fiber and epoxy resin, spread into a sheet. Making a carbon clincher rim step is:
First cut the prepreg into pieces then place in a mould. In order to form a hollow space inside the wheel. A silicon bladder has inserted into the hollow space and filled with air during the curing process. This will also generate the required pressure.
Then the edge is cured by putting it in the oven. After it goes through the ramp cycle. The ramp cycle is when you begin at a low temperature, ramp to a more higher temperature. Then to the lower temperature, all of which are done at specific time intervals.
After the curing cycle has finished, take the rim out of the mold. Then we will paint the carbon rim surface and drill the spoke holes. After everything the rims will have QC test. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
100% quality inspection of road 38mm carbon rims:
Road 38mm carbon rims will have 100% quality inspected and recorded in the database. Each carbon rim has a unique series number. Which allows us to provide the highest quality products and track each rim to ensure the best after-sales service.
Customer first–100% quality service:
we are very confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products. We will solve the problems for you in 24 hours.