The descriptions of the 38mm carbon hookless wheel 700C 25mm width.
The 38mm carbon hookless wheel are lightweight and very tough. The RH38W25 extra width is 27mm, deep is 38mm. The hookless rims are lighter and stronger than the hooked rims. And the carbon fiber wheel has designed for wider tubeless road tires, proving to provide the lowest rolling resistance of any tire.
Besides, the hookless tubeless technology has allowed you to run at lower pressure for improved grip on tricky terrain, muddy conditions or cornering. The lower pressure greatly improve ride comfort, especially a factor that has long been overlooked in road riding. The added comfort allows you to finish the ride in a fresher state, which means you can finish sprints or final climbs and recover better for the next race.
The features of the 38mm carbon hookless wheel.
- The carbon rim has used lighter material Toray T700 & T800. This combination has made the carbon rims lighter but in great strength. If you want to know more of the carbon fiber rim production process, please click here.
- The carbon fiber rim has used one-piece technology. Which is much more difficult and takes longer time to produce compared with the 3-piece technology. But the stiffness and strength carbon rim has improved at least 7% higher.
- We use a special, thinner high-pressure air bladders to control the smooth of the inner wall. And the inner wall can pull out at one time without residue. This has not only effectively improved the tightness of the carbon fiber year, but also makes the spoke nipples and the spoke combined together.
- The 38mm carbon hookless wheel has equipped with black new design huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black nipples. Other types of the hub and spokes, such as the Novatec hub, Bitex hub, Powerway hub, DT Swiss 350s, 240S etc, 1420 spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes are all ok. Please tell me what hub and spokes do you prefer, then we can make the custom carbon wheel for you.
- The warranty of the carbon wheelset 700C is 2-3 years. All of our carbon wheels have 100% checked and tested before shipping to different countries. Each rim has its series number to check to have the after-sale service.
38mm VS 50mm carbon wheel.
There are some customers who want to know the advantages of 38mm vs 50mm carbon fiber road bike rims. 38 and 50 stands the height of the rim 38mm and 50mm. The 50mm rim type is more expensive than the 38mm wheel, it is almost only the cost difference in the use of material. It does not mean which is better. So whether to choose a 38mm or 50mm wheelset depends on the specific riding situation.
The 38mm carbon rim profile is low. In actual riding, it is mostly used for climbing stages, such as mountain road ride. The lower rim height results in lighter weight and is effective in reducing lateral winds that seriously affect the rider’s ability to control the bike. In addition to affecting the outcome of the game, there may also be dangers.
The 50mm carbon rim has a higher height. It is mostly used in flat road stages. The 50mm depth rim has a stronger ability to break the wind.