38mm Carbon Rims Asymmetric RX38P Wide-25mm Deep-38mm Discription:
38mm carbon rims asymmetric internal width is 18mm. The carbon rims is a massive 25mm outer width. And this provides a stable profile for the wider gravel tires. In addition, the 38mm deep carbon rims design idea is to make the best rim possible for long distance gravel racing or riding.
The asymmetric rims with an offset nipple bed contributes to the overall wheel strength. Then, this is by properly balancing the spoke support angles from one flange to the other. Thanks to its mid-depth profile, the 38mm is deep enough to provide aerodynamic assistance. When the rides ride alone across gravel plains. And it is not difficult to control in crosswinds with the depth!
In addition, the 38mm 700C carbon rims maybe the perfect match whether you find yourself race across the Midwest or backpacking for a month long!
The feature of 38mm carbon rims asymmetric :
- 38mm carbon rims asymmetric U shape aerodynamic rim profile design can better handle on the corners and descents. Besides,it suit for a variety of terrain.
- The tubeless groove track design helps to form a cushion during tire inflation. In addition, this makes the installation process easier.
- The material is full carbon Toray T700 & T800. And, this make rims more stiffness. Moreover, the braking surface use high TG resin temperature of 255° material. Which can better solve the heating problems on the carbon rims brake caliper.
- The asymmetrical 2.5mm shape carbon rim makes a more even spoke tension between the left and right. Therefore, it makes a more stiffer and longer lasting carbon wheel.
- Moreover, customized holes allow the spokes to be pulled straight to the spokes to reduce stress. So you can ask for custom carbon rims 700C.
So, what is the advantages of 38mm carbon rim asymmetric ?
As the world turns inexorably to disc brakes, the asymmetric rims become an easier thing to justify from a production stand point!
First, offset rims do one thing. They balance the tension between the spokes on both sides of the wheel. And this makes the lower tension side spokes less likely to go slack, fatigue and eventually break. I think this is more important in mass-produced wheels. Because we work very hard to ensure that the load on all spokes is as equal as possible. We spent extra time “cleaning up” the build, transferring the tension from the tighter spokes to the neighbors with less tension! And this seems to have achieved results. But this is what the wheel making machine not good at!
Therefore, the 2.5mm asymmetric rim helps balance the spoke tension and makes the wheel more balanced. In addition, 38mm carbon rims asymmetric has a good aerodynamic profile and rim shape! Its design help crosswind stability! Moreover, the Precise layup design and ultra smooth 3k inside wall produce a light weight rim! You can also look over our facebook website, click here.
3-year warranty of 38mm carbon rims asymmetric:
- The rims have 3 years guarantee from the date of original purchase.
- But, this warranty applies only to the original owner andcan not be
The warranty does not include:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Any damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, abuse or any other force majeure reason;
- Incorrect assembly, maintenance or maintenance by unauthorized technicians.