The descriptions of the 406 50mm carbon rim BMX tubeless ready 25mm width.
The 406 50mm carbon rim BMX tubeless ready inner width is 18mm. The 18mm internal width will fit 25-35mm tires. Besides, this inner width has designed to give you all the edge on the track. In addition, this middle depth 50mm will give you an aerodynamic advantage in a straight line while giving you a faster and stiff rolling platform.
The 50mm BMX carbon rim has newly developed carbon layer for a balance of weight and strength. This aerodynamic rims for narrow tires and minimal spinning weight. Which makes sprints easier and turns sharper. Moreover, this carbon tubeless rim create high-end quality and performance for BMX riders.
The features of the 406 20inch carbon BMX rim:
- The 50mm BMX carbon rim has constructed with full carbon Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. Which has makes the rims lightweight but in high great stiffness. Knowing more of the carbon rim production process, please click here.
- The rim is clincher tubeless ready. Tubeless type means you can use the pressure you want to maximize comfort, traction and rolling.
- Tubeless ready design also enable better tubeless setup and better sealing of road clincher rims. And it makes the tire installation easier.
- Wider carbon rims has provided better aerodynamics, better handling and a faster ride in crosswind conditions.
- All the spoke holes has customized according to the geometric of the hub. And the spoke holes have carefully checked and inspected to make sure they are free of burrs. If your hub is unique then you want to make a custom carbon wheel, please contact for custom drilled angle spokes.
Why choose our 20inch carbon rim?
The 20″ 406 BMX carbon rim are making for 20″ bike or others. The T700 allows our engineers to design a layup that not only give you a lightweight wheel, but also allows us to add strength and stiffness. The BMX 20-inch 406 carbon rim is stiff. You will not lose watts because the 20inch 406 carbon wheels won’t flex under load. They will motivate you to sprint harder and hammer out of any corner. Reward yourself for instant acceleration.
There are no reviews yet.