The descriptions of the 44mm tubular carbon rim 23mm width.
The 44mm tubular carbon rim 700C RT44W23 is 23mm width. It is an ultra lightweight, but still strong rim.No matter what type of the riding you do, the 44mm depth and improved aerodynamic profile make it a great choice. This carbon wheelset is great for climbing, descending, windy conditions, racing and even training. With a mid-depth aerodynamic rim height and an improved design to handle crosswinds, it can be used even in windy areas. Due to the low weight of the wheels, they are a great climbing wheelset. And on the other side of the climb, the wider rim profile will provide great handling on the descents.
If you want clincher tubeless ready carbon rim, you can choose its brother 45mm carbon tubeless rim. For tubeless type, you will need rim tape and valves. It designs with round rim profile and a very strong 25mm width.This wheel is equally comfortable on the trail.
The features of the carbon rim 23mm width.
- The RT44W23 carbon fiber rim has made of premium Toray T700 & T800 material. Which makes the carbon rim super lightweight but in high stiff. Knowing more of carbon rim production process, please click here.
- The braking surface material is high TG resin temperature 255°, but the brake pads required for optional and safer braking performance.
- This carbon fiber rim has used one-piece technology, which is more technically difficult and takes longer to producecompared with 3-piece technology. But the stiffness of the rim is at least 7% higher.
- All the spoke hole angles have customized according to the geometry of the hub. All the drilling holes have checked to make sure they are free of burrs. If you have a unique hub and want a unique carbon wheel construction, you can ask a custom drilling pattern. Then we can make a custom carbon wheel for you.
- The warranty of the rim is 2-3 years. Each carbon rim have 100% checked and tested in the database. Every carbon rim has series number. This has allowed us to provide high quality products and better after-sale service.
What is the advantage of the carbon tubular rims?
The main advantage of tubular rim is safety. At low pressure, or if it suddenly flattens out, it can’t pull away from the rim, jam the wheel. And cause a crash like a clincher. With the tubular, the rider can safely slow down to a stop.
Moreover, the carbon tubular rims are lighter than the clincher rims. The carbon tubular wheel feels quicker and the bike is more snappy. And the tubular tires seem to flatten less easily, so lower pressures can be used for more traction and a smoother ride.
But with tubular type, in many cases it is possible to use less pressure and less risk of flatting than the clincher. Less pressure, increased traction, and a smoother ride is probably what makes tubular tires so famous. But it’s not magic. With less pressure on any tires, traction is improved and the ride is smoother.