45mm Hookless 700C Tubeless Disc Brake Carbon Rims For Gravel Bike Discription:
The 45mm hookless 700C Tubeless Disc Brake carbon rims 700c is super lightweight. The 45mm deep carbon fiber wheels can handle cyclocross. But are more suitable for gravel bikes. Besides, the hookless 21mm inner width design, easy to install tires, enjoy any 23-42C wide tires. The carbon fiber rim is U-shape design gravel bicycle rim. This is good for experienced gravel handler. And when suffering the strongest crosswind, the rim can stay stability. But we often ignore the tire pressure problem. The best tire pressure is 60-80psi.
The carbon fiber aerodynamic wheel series further enhances this 45mm profile. And aims to attract a wider customer base. The new arrival carbon rims has designed to achieve maximum aerodynamic penetration. Besides at certain angles, the wind can actually be a valuable ally for the rider. In addition, the rim design can achieve the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°. This has made it a thrust for triathletes. Click here, for our facebook website.
The features of the 45mm carbon hookless rims 25mm width.
- The 45mm carbon rims hookless type internal width is 21mm. The rim material is high quality Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. Besides, this versatile road bike wheel set uses a reliable carbon fiber structure. Which makes it very strong when climbing hills and light in weight when going downhill.
- The rim is very suitable for racing. The shape of the wheel set can resist both resistance and crosswind.
- This 45mm hookless tubeless ready rim can disperse any impact caused by potholes, curbs and debris over a large area. Then reducing the possibility of pinching.
- The hookless rim has aerodynamic advantages. Because the tire is not clamped. And you have a great much cleanertransition between the rim and the tire. Even though the carbon fiber rims has wider and increase frontal area. The system with tires is much faster.
- The rim have 2-3 years warranty from the data you ordered. But it does not include normal wear and tear. Besides all of our rims have 100% checked and recorded in our database. Which is better for us to to offer the highest quality products and track each rims.
What’s the benefits of the carbon hookless rims?
First, they are very easy to build. No matter low depth such as 30mm carbon hookless rim or high depth rim. The technology for making hooked carbon fiber rims is complex. Besides a certain amount of repair is almost always done on the hooks. The hook itself is easily damaged. This is only because you have some material on the sidewall of the rim. Which is not supported underneath it, but it is also difficult to get proper resin flow on such limbs. Gaps are also prone to appear in the hook area. There are many benefits to removing the hooks along these routes.
Second, there is more material on the sidewalls. You can swap the material from the hook, it is fragile, and then put it on the side wall, where it can prevent damage from impact.