50mm carbon fiber rims 700C clincher road and gravel U shape rim discription:
The 50mm carbon fiber rims 700C clincher is a wide and deep profile. The 50mm depth is full carbon fiber aerodynamic rim. And the carbon rim has the best all around rim with a balance of lightweight climbing ability. Together with good crosswind stability and better aerodynamic advantage. Moreover, with the ultra-high TG resin, it has the excellent heating dissipation and brake performance.
Whether you are training or racing, the 50mm carbon fiber clincher rims can provide you with incredible strength. This allow you to overcome every challenge on the road bikes. And the carbon rims uses super stiff carbon fiber structure.This makes it strong enough for road racing and training. Furthermore, this racing wheel is equipped with an improved wider rim profile to provide higher aerodynamics, comfort, speed and traction. Which you need it most. In addition, the rim profile is deep enough for time trail and crits. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
The features of the 50mm carbon clincher rims.
- The 50mm depth is suitable for wide and stable platform from road bicycle to gravel bicycle tires.
- The carbon fiber material is premium Toray T700 & T800. And the high TG resin temperature of 255°brake surface have better solved the heating problems on the bicycle rim brake caliper.
- The 25mm width U shape profile makes the rims lightweight but in high stiffness. And it keeps them stable in crosswind condition.
- The wider carbon rims 700C offer more support for the sidewall of the tire. Then help to increase cornering by reducing the tendency of the tire to spin on the rim.
- Customized angled spoke hole allows the nipples to pull in lined with the spoke for reducing spoke stress. This results in fewer broken nipples and spokes.
Why riders still prefer 50mm carbon clincher rims?
The 50mm carbon fiber clincher road bike rims are the perfect choice for riders who looking for ultimate aerodynamic. And the 50mm rim depth prevents wind blowing. It provides maximum efficiency and speed which providing smooth and stable riding. The rims also have 50mm carbon tubeless compatible. So this allows riders to choose to ride with or without tube.
Now still many road riders loyal to rim brakes, now we do have many types of the clincher rim brake carbon rims for your choose. Such as 24/30/35/38/47/50/60/88mm carbon rims. But choose most is the 38mm and 50mm carbon rims. Do you know why? And how do you choose? The 38mm carbon rims is lighter. But the 50mm carbon rims is stiffness. The 38mm rims can jump a little faster. However, the 50mm carbon fiber rims can hold the speed better. If the place which you live have much wind, then the 50mm deep is good choice for you. Because the 50mm can better hold any sort of cross winds. The striking balance between linear aerodynamics and minimum cross vector deflection makes the 50mm rim perfect in almost all conditions. Start your road to victory with the 50mm carbon fiber rims.