The description of 50mm hookless carbon wheel .
The 50mm hookless carbon wheel RH50W25P is 25mm width, asymmetric 2.6mm. This extra width 28mm rim can handle cyclocross but it is better for the carbon gravel bike. The hookless 21mm inner width design makes it easy to install tires and enjoy any 23-42C wide tires. The U shape 50mm design gravel bike rim is suit for experienced gravel handles. They will feel stability when suffering the strongest crosswinds.
Besides, the 50mm asymmetrical 2.5mm shape, the spoke holes are not in the center. But placed in the middle of the carbon fiber rim, which makes the spoke tension of the wheel more even between the left and right. So the wheel is more stiffer and durable.
The features of the RH50W25P carbon wheelset 700C.
- The carbon rim has used lighter material Toray T700 & T800. We make full use of combination premium Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber to improve the rims stiffness and strength. Knowing more of the carbon rim production process, please have a look at this video.
- Hookless/Straight Sidewall Design – Tubeless performance depends on the tire maintaining a light press fit to the rim on the diameter of the bead seat.
- The wider carbon rim system has provided better aerodynamic, better handling in crosswind conditions and a faster ride.
- The hookless tubeless design makes lower rolling resistance. It eliminates the inner tube, the friction between the tire and the inner tube has also eliminated. Then allows the tire to roll, flex and conform to the road with greater efficiency.
- The carbon hookless wheel 50mm has equipped with black new design Huami Hub, black 1423 spokes and black nipples. For other brand hub, such as the Powerway, DT Swiss 240s 350s, Bitex hub etc, it is also available. The CX-Ray sapim spokes, 1420 spokes etc. are all have in stock. If you want a custom carbon wheel, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The advantages of the 50mm carbon hookless wheel 25mm width.
The hookless tubeless rim profile has allowed the rim to be both consistent and accurate to critical tolerance at the diameter of the bead seat. In short, hookless was chosen to provide a safer, more reliable and ultimately correct tire fit. Moreover, the extra 28mm wider rims and U shape profile, the riders can get the addition of great handling. Then reducing drag over a wide range of yaw angles.
In addition, the 50mm design have good aerodynamics. Going deep have obvious features for aerodynamic performance. Aerodynamics is an inalienable right for road cyclists and triathletes alike. Which has enabled greater efficiency and inspiring handling no matter the wind conditions.