Carbon tubular rims
China 50mm Carbon Rim RT50P Wide-25mm Deep-50mm
China 50mm Carbon Rim RT50P Wide-25mm Deep-50mm
- China 50mm carbon rim asymmetrical 2.5mm has better aerodynamics and lightweight.
- The material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber.
- The standard weight is 390g+/-15g, the flyweight is 350g+/-15g
- China 50mm carbon rim is tubular type offset 2.5mm with 25mm width
- Rim Weave is 3K/UD/12K/Marble matte or glossy
- Rim holes:20/24 holes or customized holes
- Braking surface is 3k brake /basalt brake /Disc Brake ERD:545mm
- The warranty is 2-3 years. Max Rider weight is 100kg.
|Dimensions||69 × 70 × 10 cm|
|Assembly Hole Dia||
|Max Spoke Tension||
|Max Rider Weight||
|Valve Hole Dia||
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
Standard weight:390g+/-15g, Flyweight:350g+/-15g
16 holes, 18 holes, 20 holes, 24 holes, 28 holes, 32 holes, 36 holes
Basalt Brake, 3K brake, Disc Brake
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
China 50mm Carbon Rim RT50P Wide-25mm Deep-50mm Discription:
China 50mm carbon rim RT50P is tubular type with asymmetric 2.5mm. The 50mm depth tubular carbon offset rim is our recommended road bicycle rims for the riders. Who are looking for the best carbon wheel. The rim has good climbing and handling. But it offers obvious aerodynamic advantages. Besides, it is very suitable for long-distance cycling, group cycling. Moreover, it can stand out in a variety of different competitive environments.
Furthermore, the 50mm depth tubular carbon fiber rim asymmetrical 2.5mm is the most popular size. With the asymmetric profile and aerodynamic makes the bicycle wheel more stable. Which is by balancing the spoke tension between the drive side and the non-drive side. Moreover, the offset rim has good rim U shape and aerodynamic. The design makes it have more better crosswind stability. Plus, with the precise lay-up design and smooth inner wall, the rims are in super light weight but stiffness.
The benefits of China 50mm carbon rim:
- China 50mm carbon rim offset carbon rim design is the wheel with asymmetrical contours. Which are different from ordinary bicycle wheels. Because the spoke holes drilled out of them are offset from the center of the rim.
- The 50mm tubular carbon rims 700C asymmetric 2.5mm are more durable.Compared to a conventio al symmetrical wheel, the spokes in the offset wheel will be at a higher tension. So, the offset wheel requires less refinishing.
- China 50mm carbon rim has improved the vertical compliance and the lateral stiffness. Decreasing the severity of the spoke angle on the drive side increases lateral wheel stiffness. While it also increasing vertical compliance to enhance control.
- The 25mm width carbon tubular rim are more lightweight. With wider rims or wider tires or both, you don’t need as high pressure as in narrower tires to support your weight. Besides, the lower pressure can make the ride more comfortable. Which can change from 28c-47c tire.
- The 50mm tubular asymmetric 2.5mm shape rim makes a more even tension between the left and right. So, the carbon fiber rims are more high stiffness and have longer lasting.
Why do the riders choose china 50mm carbon rim as their front rim?
Most professional and amateur riders choose China 50mm carbon front rim and 60mm rear rim. Plus using 50mm asymmetric 2.5mm front carbon rim. Do you know why? Because the front wheels are more susceptible to crosswind interference. Besides, the shallower rims of the front wheels improve handling. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
Since the rear wheels are largely unaffected by the same wind. Therefore, the deeper rims of the rear wheels improve aerodynamics. Moreover, our carbon rims material use the combination of Toray T700 and T800 full carbon. This make our carbon wheelset are best all around the wheel. So you can use our carbon wheels to achieve the great results in almost any situation.
In addition, the rim brake material is high TG 255° resin. Which better solve the heating problems . So when you brake on the high temperature carbon brake surface, you will feel confident. It not only stops you faster and has higher stability. But it is also more durable in heavy braking. Such as long-distance downhills.
Therefore, using 50mm carbon front offset rim and rear 60mm rim makes you ride faster and farther.
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.