The descriptions of the 55mm carbon hookless wheel 700C.
The 55mm carbon hookless wheel 700C RH55W25 internal width is 21mm. It is lightweight, effective carbon wheels. And the rim has optimized carbon layup to make sure a stiffness and lightweight structure. Besides, it has contemporary wider inner width as well as low friction Huami hub that offering low rolling resistance.
Furthermore, the 55mm carbon wheelset 700C has quick acceleration, confident handling, superior crosswind and good climbs. It is not easy to hold your speed as deeper aero wheels. The 55mm profile is your first choice of wheelset for crit and bump time trials and most road races or fast group rides. The most important is it delivers superior performance and tubeless reliability for riders.
The features of the 55mm carbon hookless wheel 700C.
- The carbon rim has constructed with high quality full carbon Toray T700 & T800 material. Which makes the rim lightweight but in high strength. Please have a look at the video to know more of the carbon rim production process.
- We use a special, thinner high-pressure air bladders to control the smoothness of the inner wall. And the air bladders on the inner wall has pulled out at one time without residue. Which not only effectively improves the tightness of the carbon fiber yarn, but also makes the spoke nipples and the spokes hole closer combination together.
- The carbon wheel has come up with black new design Huami Hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. If you want other brand of hubs version, such as the DT Swiss 350s, 240S, Bitex, powerway etc. It is also available. For the spokes, we do also have CX-Ray sapim spokes, 1420 spokes etc. So tell me what kind of hub and spokes you like then we can make the unique custom carbon wheels for you.
- The spoke holes have customized according to the geometric of the hub. Besides, the hub spokes holes have serious inspected to make sure they are free of burrs.
- The warranty of the carbon wheel is 2-3 years.
The advantages of the 55mm carbon fiber wheel.
The aerodynamic 55mm carbon road disc wheelset is the big brother of 38mm carbon road Disc wheel. And it thrives at higher speeds and events. The 55mm profile height carbon rim makes it an excellent choice for anyone who lives in flat to rolling terrain. Besides it is looking for a disc brake-specific wheel.
The 55mm Road Disc has a huge internal width of 21mm, which pairs perfectly with the increasingly popular 28mm and larger tires on the road. This aids in long days in the saddle for improved handling, comfort and reduced rolling resistance.
Finally, the disc brake-specific carbon layer helps reduce weight while maintaining the same strength. Because this is not a repurposed rim brake rim. The result is weight savings without compromising stiffness and durability.