Lightweight 55mm Tubular Carbon Rims RT55 Wide-25mm Deep-55mm Discription:
Lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims material is premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. This makes the 700C carbon fiber tubular rim lightweight but in high stiffness and durable. And the rims are perfect for racing. If you want to have it for train, it is also strong enough. Besides, the tubular carbon rims are in better aerodynamics.
Furthermore, lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims have lateral and torsional stiffness. In addition, it also creates a low rolling resistance. The rims combines all the advantages of aerodynamics. And it is also with powerful brake disc when braking. The braking surface material is high TG 255°resin. Therefore, these features makes the carbon fiber rims an ideal racing wheel. This is perfect for professional cyclist who can control its deep contours. Again, this is suit for the riders who dare to control the lines and acceleration. And you will not be able to restrain the excitement of these wheel characteristics on the kind of terrain.
The features of lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims.
- Lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims 700C are U shape aerodynamics rim profile design. And this make better handle on the corners and descents. It can suit many kinds of terrain.
- We use lighter and premium Toray T700 and T800 to make the carbon rims and improve the stiffness.
- 25mm external width carbon rims can offer more support for the sidewall of the tire. In addition, this help improve cornering by reducing the tendency of the tire to spin on the rim.
- Lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims use a specific, thinner and high pressure air bladders to control the inner wall smoothness. Besides, this inner wall air bladders have been clean in one extraction. Then there is not any residue!
- The customized spoke holes angle design according to the hub geometric.
What is the advantages of lightweight 55mm tubular carbon rims?
The carbon tubular rim can ride quickly and roll smoothly. The 55mm carbon clincher rims use a combination of inner tubes and tires. However, the carbon tubular wheel have a tube sewn to the tires then glued to the rim. Tubular wheels are usually lighter than the clincher carbon rims. Therefore, if the speed and weight are the key considerations, the tubular rims are good choice for the racing riders.
The 55mm depth carbon rims are specially designed for the track and crit racers. And it provides a super hard and super fast riding experience. The super lightweight carbon fiber bicycle rims have connected to the smooth and sealed bearings. So it can provide excellent road stability and strong high-speed cornering.
The rims is an effective combination of deep contour aerodynamics and flexible handling. The 55mm depth cross section enable impressive straight line performance. In addition, the rims can minimize deflection in the crosswinds. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
Riding the bicycle can be dangerous. The bike and bicycle products should assemble and repair by professional technicists. Do not modify your bicycles or accessories. Read and follow the instructions on the website. Wearing a helmet before riding. And inspect your bike before using.