60mm Carbon Clincher Rims 700C Road Bicycle Wheel UD Matte Discription:
The 60mm carbon clincher rims 700C pretty strong and stiff. But also still aerodynamic performance. And the speed of the 60mm carbon rims are fast. So 95% of racers will call the 60mm deep of the 700C carbon rims is their choice. This is the gem of crit racing, triathlon and time trial! Besides, the carbon fiber 60 mm provides you with a good combination of crosswind treatment and very good aerodynamics. They are designed around 25mm tires to provide the rider with the best handling characteristics. While keeping rolling resistance to a minimum.
Therefore, you can run a lower PSI to improve the traction path. Simply to say, it is more contact patches, better overall handling. For the next Criterium, prepare yourself a 60mm carbon fiber clincher rim. It is durable enough for road bike race, cyclocross, triathlon and training.
The features of 700C 60mm carbon road clincher rims
- The 60mm deep carbon rim 25mm width is triathlon most popular choice.
- The carbon fiber rims material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon. Which makes the rims lighter but in high stiffness.
- The high TG resin temperature of 255°is the material of braking surface. Which better solve the heating problems on the carbon bicycle rim after long time braking.
- The wider carbon rims are perfect for off-road applications, especially for gravel and mountain bikes. As the wider tires can improve the support and reduce air pressure. Then increasing overall traction and comfort.
- Customized the spoke hole angle according to the customer’s provided hub geometric size.
- The Clincher type rims makes tires changes easier. And it adds practicality for those who want to ride their bikes to and from track sessions.
What is the benefits of the 60mm rim carbon clincher 700C.
The 60mm deep carbon rims are more aerodynamics, lighter. And it have better handling in crosswind. Besides they are stronger than the wheels that cost twice much more.
The 60mm carbon fiber clincher rims are the depth used by 95% of racers in 95% of the races.Whenever the speed is higher and aerodynamics become more important, 60 mm has a clear advantage.
From flat to rolling road races,time trials and tris, 60mm deep rims are better choice. And if you are looking for a combination of good crosswind handling and excellent aerodynamics, 60mm carbon rim also fit you. Besides, the wheel set has excellent rolling performance and excellent stability. And the rim has a high-end 60m depth. which provides unparalleled aerodynamic performance. You can also have a look at our twitter.
Furthermore, this carbon rim is suitable for long-distance riding. And also perfect for race days and triathlon competitions combination with 88mm rear rim. This carbon fiber wheel accelerates extremely fast and transmits power to the road with admirable efficiency and stability. The wheels has designed to optimized to minimize drag. And it provides excellent braking consistency. This wheel will improve your riding ability and handling of backpacks. Then push your way forward in a more determined way than before. Regardless of race riding, this model offers plenty of comfort, making it ideal for long-term riding.