60mm Carbon Tubular Rims 700C RT60 Wide-25mm Deep-60mm Discription:
60mm carbon tubular rims 700C are lightweight and aerodynamics. The rims have disc brake and rim brake types. And it is perfect for training,racing and triathlon. The 60mm depth carbon rims 700C have good aerodynamic and better crosswind handling. Besides, it has low resistance and high speed control. The most important is it can help save watts for road and triathlon cyclists.
Our new high TG carbon material can bear more braking heat. It can prevent deformation and delamination of braking surface after prolonged braking. It can optimize brake performance even in changing weather conditions. The 60mm depth 25mm width U shape aerodynamics create an excellent platform for standard and time trials. While remaining controllable in crosswind conditions.
The features of 60mm carbon tubular rims 700C.
- 60mm carbon tubular rims 700C are 25mm width U shape design. And it can use for V brakes and disc brakes carbon fiber rims.
- The carbon rim is Ultra-lightweight. The carbon bicycle rims are made of high-quality Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. Which have achieved the lightest weight.
- 60mm carbon tubular rims 700C use new technology, one piece molding. The rim is made of a long carbon fiber without wrinkles. So it makes the carbon rim the stiffness.
- The high TG 210°C resin temperature brake track uses prepolymer carbon fiber. So, that is carbon and resin are combined together. And the high TG resin has used to make the rim to heat the wheel at high temperature during the braking process.
- The angled spoke holes allow the nipples to pull straight with the spokes to reduce stress. Thereby reducing broken spokes and nipples.
The benefits of 60mm carbon tubular rims 700C.
If you are looking for a combination of aerodynamics, durability and race-winning performance carbon rims. Then the 60mm carbon fiber tubular rims are the best ideal choice for you.
The 60mm deep 25mm width U shape rim profile offers increased speed for less physical input of the riders. Which by increasing aerodynamics characteristics of the carbon fiber rims. The special rim profile also produces high stiffness wheels. Which can suit for sprinters and time trial racers.
60mm carbon tubular rims 700C has increased traction. And the 25mm rim width has an optimized profile. This is specifically for wider tires from 25c to 33c. The possibility of using wider tires provides considerable benefits. Besides, the wider contact surface increases traction, cornering grip. Furthermore, it has reduced rolling resistance and comfort. And all of which are related to improved performance.
Moreover, the rims have a great aerodynamics advantages. If you want to gain an advantage in the next road race, standard race, TT or Tri race. Then the 60mm deep tubular carbon fiber rim are the perfect ideal choice. 60mm carbon front rim and 88mm carbon rear rim are great combination for riders. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
Our carbon road bicycle rims have 3 year guarantees. And the products can be free of material or workmanship defects from the data of original purchase in 3 years. Any products that has a problem during the warranty period will get a free replacement product. But it does not include normal wear and tear.
Jason King –
It is really wonderful to work with Huami Carbon. The sales are quick to respond to any questions you have about the products.
I have ordered 60mm tubular front and 88mm rear tubular wheel.
The wheelset have well built. They run great and the spokes have good tension.
Besides, the wheel came sooner than expected.