650B Carbon Rim Hookless Tubeless Ready 32mm Width 25mm Depth XC Type Discription：
The 650B carbon rim hookless tubeless ready has the inner width 25.6mm, and outer width is 32mm. The 27.5 carbon rim is designed for high strength racing. And the mtb carbon rim has a thickened outside wall. Which greatly guarantees the rim to withstand high impact. The rim has XC and Am types. The XC weight is 340g+/-15g. Then the AM weight is 420g+/-15g.
The 27.5mm carbon rim has hookless tubeless design together with a wider internal width.
So this inspiring rims enable high-capacity tires to run at ultra-low pressures for greater traction, comfort and control. Besides, this 27.5 carbon rims can meet your various riding situations. After extensive and times testing, we believe this carbon fiber rims can provide extreme stiffness, durability. In addition, this mtb rim enable trail riding at the lowest possible weight. The most important is all have a competitive price point.
The features of the 650B carbon rim hookless 32mm width.
- This 27.5mtb carbon rim is 25mm depth. Low profile design have better impact distribution.
- The rim material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. And this make the rims super lightweight and stiffness.
- The carbon rim is hookless and tubeless compatible. Which have easy tubeless inflation and best bead retention.
- The mtb rim have used smooth wall technology. There is no folded prepreg during the curing process. So this make the inner and outer edge wall smooth to reduce potential quality problems. Besides the ultra-smooth inner wall technology make this rim much better stiffness.
- The carbon fiber rim have ribbon reinforcement. Use unique carbon ribbon to strengthen the spoke tension. Then stabilize the rim structure and reduce the weight of the rim.
- Customized spoke holes angle allows the nipples to pull straight in line with the spoke to reduce the spoke stress. So this can results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
What is 650B or 27.5 inch carbon rims?
What is the standard for 650b or 27.5in wheels? If you ride a gravel bike or a mtb carbon bike, you may always hear 650B or 27.5 inch carbon wheel. Or your bike may already have them.
First of all, the terms 650B and 27.5 inch can interchangeable. We are talking the same thing here.
The terms 650B comes from the French sizing nomenclature. The number indicates the approximate diameter of the rim. It includes the tire and the letter corresponding to the approximate width. And the road bicycle rim 700C standard has the same origin. You can also have a look at the facebook, click here.
When measured from the edge of the tire to the edge of the tire, the diameter of the 650b wheel is approximately 27.5 inches. In comparison, a standard mountain bike wheel is 26 inches, and a so-called “29er” wheel is 29 inches. The 700C road bicycle wheel diameter is also 29 inches.
The 650B or 27.5 inch carbon mtb rim provides most of the faster acceleration and agility feel of the 26 mtb carbon rim. Besides it have the smoother feel,extra stability and enhanced traction of the 29 carbon rim. Therefore, compared with 29er rim, the 650B is more suitable for smaller bicycle riders.
There are no reviews yet.