650B Carbon XC Rim Hookless Tubeless Ready 30mm Width UD Matte Discription:
The 650B carbon XC rim hookless is lightweight and strong. The 27.5er mtb carbon rim 30mm width is only 350g+/-15g. And this is the lightest 27.5 inch carbon mtb rim we have used for XC type. It is perfect for ultralight 650B carbon fiber wheelset. This is ready for hook and tubeless. Besides this is good choice for the 650B hardtail carbon bike. And it is also suitable for cross country riding.
The 650B/27.5 inch is the moderate rim size. It is between the 26er and 29er size carbon rim. The 650B rim is better than the 26er mtb rim for overcoming obstacles. But it is lighter than the 29er mtb carbon fiber rim. So the size is an ideal choice for the riders who are not particularly tall or short. In addition, the rim material is combination Toray T700 & T800. The super lightweight of the rim is only 290+/-15g. You can also have a look at our twitter website, click here.
The features of the 650B Carbon XC Rim.
- The 27.5 inch mtb carbon rim internal width is 24mm. Which provides the tire with a good square profile without excessive drag.
- The rims are made of high-quality Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber. It is super lightweight. And with the best strength-to-weight ratio, and no effort is spared.
- Hookless rim bead design. The sidewall of the bead of the hookless rim is straighter and smoother. And the tire can fully contact the rim wall. Compared with traditional hook rims, it is more durable and impact resistant.
- The rim is tubeless ready. The Beadlock design gives the rim a better tubeless tire setting and better sealing. And this results in a super lightweight carbon fiber mtb wheels.
- With the impact resistant structure. The carbon fiber rim has a layer of composite material. Which can increase the impact strength. And it helps disperse the energy and impact generated by the impact to the rim.
- Customized spoke holes angles according to the hub geometric angle.
The 650B/27.5“ is the fun-sized wheel size.
The 27.5er mtb carbon fiber hookless rim is the most versatile wheel. And it is suitable for disciplines. Except for XC racing, you may need the most efficient wheels to transfer watts to the forward trajectory. The most important is the rims are suitable fore all sizes of riders. But especially if your sideways are shorter, then this wheel size may give you more room to play. It will provide extra hips when passing steep trails or bikes that require a lot of travel Gap.
The 27.5er mtb rim has been around for a long time. But it wasn’t until around 2013, when it surpassed 26 inches as the “standard” mountain bike wheel size. Then it really has gained a foothold in mainstream mountain bike settings. Prior to this, the smallest wheel (26 inches) and the largest wheel (29 inches) are the riders choice. But the 27.5 inch carbon rim has reduced the roll resistance and keep the rim lightweight and better handling. So more riders choose the 27.5 carbon mtb rim. We do also have 29 carbon rims with different types.
Therefore, if you are looking for a carbon wheel size that is easy to get to grips with. then your trails are very tight. In addition, you like to pop and play. Moreover, you’re on the short side. Then the 27.5 mtb rim might be a very good choice for you.
Felix Alban –
It was very Nice finish. perfectly straight and quick to assemble. has given them a thorough performance check also. very happy! quick and reliable shipping.