The descriptions of 700C 30mm carbon wheel tubular 28mm width:
The RT30W 700C 30mm carbon wheel is a lightweight tubular wheel set. It is very suitable for climbing. And it is easy to operate on any terrain! It allows you to cross any mountain peak. Besides it also have great characteristics when riding on a flat road.
This super lightweight carbon wheelset 700C 30mm is in low profile. It is extremely dynamic, responsive. The most important is easy to control even in windy conditions.This U shape profile have excellent climbing performance. In addition, the easy acceleration will make you full of confidence.When climbing, the characteristics of high rigidity and light weight will improve acceleration and efficiency. You can descend with great confidence because of its excellent and stable braking performance.
The features of the 30mm Chinese carbon wheels :
- The carbon rims 700C material is full carbon Toray T700 & T800. This makes the rims more r High TG resin temperature of 255° materialhave greatly improve the braking force and product life under all conditions. Know more carbon rims production process, pls click here.
- The wider rim system provides better aerodynamic performance, better crosswind handling and faster riding speed.
- The U-shaped aerodynamic shape makes the road carbon tubular rim light weight but still strong and stable in crosswind conditions.
- The 30mm carbon wheelset has equipped with black new design Huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. For other brand of hubs, Novatec hub, Bitex hub, DT Swiss hub etc. are all have in stock. About the spokes, 1420 spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes are all available. If you want custom carbon wheel, pls tell me the brand of hub and spokes that you prefer then we can make the best one for you.
- The warranty of the carbon wheel is 2-3 years. Our carbon rims have 100% checked and tested before shipping to different countries. Each of the rim have its series number, which makes it for better after-sales service.
What wheel profile is suitable for your riding type?
The carbon road bicycle wheels most classified to the below three different size:
Low profile carbon rims(up to 25mm). It can provides good strength and a pleasant and comfortable riding experience for the rider.
The middle profile carbon rims(from 25mm to 40mm). This wheels are not so popular, but gradually gaining more space on the market. Rims combine lightweight rims with some aerodynamic properties. They are light wheels used for climbing and are fast enough to make the road smoother. I would say that they are off-road models with a wide range of uses.
High-profile carbon rims (from 40 to 60 mm). They can generate maximum speed when driving on the road. Because they can easily block the wind. They are best suited for flat terrain where aerodynamics have the greatest impact. However, as their technology continues to evolve, they can also be used in more rugged terrain. And if you look closely, we still see many cyclists choose a pair of 50mm carbon wheels. Even the rear 50mm wheels and the front 35mm wheels in important competitions. This is no accident. why is that? Because her aerodynamic advantages still outweigh her uses.
There are no reviews yet.