45mm carbon tubular rims 28mm width description:
This 45mm carbon rims tubular outer width is 28mm. With a depth of 45mm, this rim offers all the aerodynamic advantages of a deeper profile in a lighter package. And it is easier to control crosswinds. If there is a climb to do, it will be your best choice. Besides, this carbon carbon rims 700C use high TG carbon material. It can withstand more braking heat and prevent deformation and delamination of the braking surface after prolonged braking.
Moreover, mid-depth carbon fiber rim has a aerodynamic design for stable descent, excellent acceleration and high-speed control. This aerodynamic racing wheel provides more functions in the daily riding wheel. In addition, the 28mm width supports wider tubular tire, providing versatile wheels in mountainous and variable weather conditions.
The features of the 700C 45mm carbon rims tubular version:
- The 45mm tubular carbon rims has constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. And The rims are super lightweight and stiffness. Click here, to know the material make into carbon rims.
- Wider carbon fiber rims provide better aerodynamics, better handling and faster riding speed in crosswind conditions.
- All the spoke angles have customized according to the geometric angle of the hub. Then the spoke holes have strictly inspected to make sure they are free of burrs. If your wheel is unique and you want a unique wheel-building, you can contact us for customized drilling angle.
- One piece molding, the rim has made of a long carbon fiber material without wrinkles, which makes the rim the stiffness.
- The warranty of the carbon 45mm tubular rims is 2-3 years. Each of the rim has its series number. Whichallows us to offer the highest quality products and track each rim to ensure the best after-sales service.
The advantages of the 700C 45mm carbon tubular rims:
This RT45 is 700C carbon tubular rim with 45mm depth 28mm width. The RT45 is ideal for those who want to perform aerodynamic flight. While keeping the weight to a minimum to cope with climbing. The rims has made with a mix combination of Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber material. Which keeps the weight low, giving you an advantage when climbing hills. And it has enhanced rigidity to ensure that no energy is lost due to wheel bending.
Besides, the RT45 has used high TG resin temperature of 255° material, which can increase braking force under all conditions. This provides you with the all-weather braking power of disc brakes. While having aerodynamic characteristics and the lighter weight of rim brakes. And the tubular design has reduces the weight and almost eliminates the possibility of pinching.
The most important is the 45mm U shape carbon rims have been verified under all conditions with comprehensive performance. The 45mm rim profile is the latest carbon fiber wheel. Besides the 45mm deep widened rim has the best durability and rigidity. Together with good stability and adaptability. It is good choice for the professional and amateur bicycle riders.