The descriptions of the 700C carbon wheel 60mm hookless.
The 700C carbon wheel 60mm hookless internal width is 21mm, outer width is 25mm. The 60mm depth carbon wheel has given you a good mix of crosswind handling and very great aerodynamics. The wheels have designed around 28mm tires to provide the rider with optimum handling characteristics. Then keeping rolling resistance to a minimum. You have the ability to run a lower PSI for improved traction paths. In Short, more contact patches, better overall handling. It is a good choice for Crit Racing, triathlon and time trial gems.
In addition, the wheel is hookless tubeless compatible. Which produces a much lighter wheel. Then allows for faster acceleration and more responsible feeling. Moreover, the extra 28mm width improves aerodynamic by creating a more even airflow over the wheel. They are ideal for high volume road, wide gravel or grip off-road tubeless tires.
The features of the RH60W25 carbon wheel 25mm width.
- The RH60W25 wheel rim material has used lighter full carbon Toray T700 & T800. This material makes the rim super lightweight but in high strength. Knowing more of the carbon fiber rim production process, please click here.
- All the spoke hole angles have customized according to the hub geometry. All the drilled holes have checked to make sure they are free of burrs. If you want a unique custom carbon wheel, please contact us .
- This carbon wheel has used one-piece technology. Which is much more difficult and takes longer time than the 3-piece technology. But it is at least 7% stiff higher.
- The hookless tire sidewalls have better supported. You can get the full benefits of big tires and low pressure without any creep or rolling resistance.
- With hookless the tyre sidewalls are being supported a lot better. You get the full the benefits of a big tyre and low pressure without any of the squirm or the rolling resistance.
- The carbon wheelset 700C has come with black new design Huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black nipples. Other types of the hubs and spokes, such as the Bitex, DT Swiss 240S, 350S, Powerway, Novatec hub, 1420 spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes are all available.
Why choose the 60mm carbon wheel?
The 60mm depth and aerodynamic profile of this top-of-the-line wheelset provides good aerodynamic performance and stable operation. Cutting through the air with speed and balance. Then simplifying every ride and ensuring no unnecessary time is wasted.
The RH60W25 60mm carbon wheel hookless are gem for crit Racing, triathlons and time trials. The wheelset has developed for high-speed racing conditions. The strength and responsible deep-section carbon wheel really shines in individual and flatter mass-start events.
Thanks to the 60mm depth you get an excellent combination of crosswind handling and very good aerodynamics. At 30mph, their profile is 21 percent more aerodynamic than the 44mm depth model. While the unique contours improve crosswind stability.