700c Road 55mm Hookless Disc Carbon Rims 21mm Internal Width Discription:
The 700C road 55mm hookless disc carbon rims internal width is 21mm. This carbon hookless rims is tubeless ready and disc brake only. We have transfer all the knowledge of mountain carbon fiber wheels to the versatile carbon road bike disc rims. With a proprietary angled hookless design, it is possible to run pressures up to 90psi on hookless “fixed” platform. Moreover, it has allowed a tire width range of 25c~45c.
With our time-tested angled bead lock and tire channel, there will be no hiccup air loss during tubeless driving. With the hookless profile, you can keep the tire pressure as low as the tubeless tube (seen in off-road racing) preferred by mountain bikes. But you don’t have to worry about damaging these 2.5 mm blunt sidewalls. And the 55mm carbon fiber rim is pneumatically U-shaped. It is suitable for high-speed road applications. Besides the 55 mm high profile can also prevent mud accumulation on the inside of the rim for CX use.
The features of the carbon hookless rims.
- The carbon rims material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon. This makes the carbon rims 700c super light but in high stiffness.
- The tubeless high pressure is compatible with the proprietary angled hookless and beaklock rim design.
- The wider carbon fiber wheels are suitable for off-road applications. Such as gravel and mountain bikes. Because wider tire increase support and reduce air pressure. Therefore improving overall traction and comfort.
- The customized angled spoke holes allow the spoke to pull directly onto the spokes to reduce stress. In addition, it has reduced the spokes and spoke breaks. Using a high-speed CNC machine to drill all holes in our carbon fiber rims to make them flat. Access holes for spokes and threaded joints havedrilled at the same time. So they are perfectly matched and have precise angles.
- The warranty of the carbon fiber rims is 2-3 years. The carbon rims 700C have 100% inspect and recorded in the database. Every carbon hookless rim has s series number. This allows us to provide the highest quality products and track each rim to make sure the better after sale service.
What is the advantage of the hookless type rim?
The carbon rims 700C hookless has made using simpler but more superior manufacturing process. Which can better compact the carbon. Then make the resin better distributed in the rim and have smaller tolerances for the tire bead seat, reducing waste and scrap.
With the hookless tire sidewall is better supported. And you get the full benefits of large tires and low pressure without any creep or rolling resistance. According to reports, the hookless also have aerodynamic advantages. Because the tires has not squeezed. Then the transition between the rim and the tire is cleaner. Although the rim is wider and increases the frontal area, the tires The system is much faster. You can also have a look over at our facebook website, click here.
Furthermore, due to the better resin distribution achieved by the hard steel tools. The hookless rims have a considerable weight reduction compared with the traditional hooked rims and there is no loss of strength.