Cheap 88mm Carbon Rims RX88 Wide-25mm Deep-88mm Discription:
Cheap 88mm carbon rims is 25mm width. As one of our widest road rim designs, the Factory 88mm carbon rims road bike is the answer for the gravel riders. Who are trying to squeeze all the aerodynamic advantages from their setup. The 88mm depth rim has specially designed for racing and the deep new generation aero shape reduce lateral resistance. With the 88mm deep and rigid profile, the 88mm rim has been designed for experienced bicycle handlers and larger riders.
Furthermore, the super lightweight of the 88mm tubeless rim is only 650g+/-15g. The 88mm depth rim is lightweight and aerodynamics. So the 88mm carbon fiber rim is perfect partner for time-trial, triathlon or crit racing bike. Some riders like to have 60mm carbon rim in front and 88mm in rear. These 88mm carbon bicycle rims have built up into some of our stiffest and most aerodynamic wheels. Besides it maintains top speed like no other.
The features of cheap 88mm carbon rims.
- Cheap 88mm carbon rims 700C are clincher tubeless design. This makes road clincher rims better tubeless setup and better sealing. Then makes tire installation easier.
- Our cheap 88mm carbon rims use a specific, thinner and high-pressure air bladders to control the smoothness of the inner wall. And the inner wall air bladders can be extracted cleanly at one time, in addition without residue.
- We use lighter and premium Toray T700 and T800 to improve the strength.
- Customize the spoke hole angle according to the geometric angle of the hub.
What does the 88mm refers to?
I have been browsing 700C carbon fiber rims on ebay and aliexpress. Then noted that most of them list 30/50/60/88mm in the title. So what does this mean? It does not seem to be a spoke or nipple holes.
The dimension means the different depth of the rim in millimeters. For example, 38mm means that from where the tire meets the wheel, the rim extends an additional 38 millimeters to the hub. 88mm means the rim extends 88 millimeters from the tire. The deeper rims tend to be more aerodynamic. Although they are heavier and have worse handling in crosswinds. Therefore, different rim depths are more suitable for different types of competitions. Cheap 88mm carbon rims are almost only used in time trials and triathlons! While shallow rims are more popular in races. For example the climbing. They shallow rims can better handle in crosswinds condition and faster riding! You can also look over our facebook website, click here.
How to choose 38mm and 88mm carbon rims?
If cheap 88mm carbon rims are more aerodynamic, why someone still choose 38mm carbon rim? The more aerodynamics a wheel goes forward, the more it is susceptible to the negative effects of crosswinds or wind from the side. Let us assume that you are riding 88mm depth front and rear rims. Due to the aerodynamic characteristics of the deep wheels, you will be able to drive very fast. However, if a gust of wind blows from the side, the wind will push the large rim sideways. Then push the whole bike to one side.
If you are riding alone, such as participating in a triathlon, this is not a big problem!
But if you are riding with a group of cyclists, this lateral push may affect other riders! Or at least affect the need your extra attention.
Warranty of the cheap 88mm carbon rims:
- The carbon rims have 3-year standard warranty from the date of purchase
- The rims warranty do not include normal wear and tearand any other force majeure.