Carbon clincher rims
88mm Carbon Rims Clincher 700C Road Bicycle Lightweight
88mm Carbon Rims Clincher 700C Road Bicycle Lightweight
- The 88mm carbon rims clincher 700C road bicycle wheel outer width is 25mm.
- The carbon fiber rims is made of premium Toray T700 & T800.
- The rim finish is 3k/UD/12/Marble matte or glossy
- Standard weight is 680g+/-15 super lightweight is 650g+/-15
- Braking surface:3k brake/basalt brake/disc brake
- The rim holes is 20 holes or 24 holes or customized
- The warranty is 2 years, the max rider weight is 125kg.
|Dimensions||69 × 70 × 10 cm|
|Assembly Hole Dia||
|Max Rider Weight||
|Max Spoke Tension||
|Valve Hole Dia||
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
Standard weight:680g+/-15g, Flyweight:650g+/-15g
16 holes, 18 holes, 20 holes, 24 holes, 28 holes, 32 holes, 36 holes
Basalt Brake, 3K brake, Disc Brake
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
88mm Carbon Rims Clincher 700C Road Bicycle Lightweight Discription:
The 88mm carbon rims clincher 700C is 88mm depth 25mm width. The U shape profile is aerodynamics. And it makes perfect partner for time trails, Triathlons pr crit racing. So these constitute our strongest and most aerodynamic wheelset and maintain top speed in a unique way. Besides, the 25mm outer width makes your 25C ~ 28C tires roll more smoothly and optimizes aerodynamics.
The carbon fiber rims 88mm depth it is the rend of road and triathlon road bikes wheels. And there are many advantages to use wider bicycle rims for clinchers. The 88mm deep profile carbon rims provide settings for triathletes seeking stability and high speed. It help save more wattage and make you riding faster.
The features of the 88mm carbon clincher rims.
- The 88mm depth carbon bike rim material is premium Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. The carbon rim with brake surface material is high TG 255°resin, which can effectively reduce the impact of heat generated by braking. Then provide you with a reliability and braking force.
- The clincher type rimmake the tire changes easier. And it adds practicality to those who want to be able to ride the bicycle to and from the track.
- More wider carbon rims can offer much more support for the sidewall of the tire. Then help to improve cornering by reducing the tendency of the tire to spin on the bicycle rim.
- All the spokes angles have customized according to the geometric angle of the hub. Then the spoke holes must be strictly inspected to make sure they are free of burrs. Therefore, if your wheel is unique and you want a unique carbon wheel configuration. You can request a customized drilling angle.
- Our carbon fiber wheels use specific, thinner high-pressure airbags to control the smoothness of the inner wall.And the inner wall air bladders can clean at one time. The most important is without any residue.
The 60mm front rim and 88mm rear rim is a good combination for some riders.
The pro aerodynamics performance of 60mm front bike carbon rim and 88mm rear rim is most suitable for triathlon, track. As well as the time trial training. And it provides world-class aerodynamics for those who want to run faster and longer. Since the front rims are more susceptible to cross wind interference, the shallower rims of the front rims improve handling. Then the rear wheels are largely unaffected by the same wind, the deeper rims of the rear wheels improve aerodynamics.
Therefore, the combination of the 60mm front and 88mm rear rim have the maximize aerodynamic performance. So that it can help you run faster and longer. Besides, it will chew long bicycle rides and spit them out. This model also has a 2-year warranty. This includes overheating issues. But we have tested it enough to make sure that this does not happen in daily life, training, and racing. You can also have a look at our facebook, click here.
100% quality inspection:
Our carbon rims are 100% inspected and recorded in the database. Each carbon fiber rim has a unique series number. Which allows us to offer the highest quality products. Then track each rim to ensure the best after-sales service.
USD: 166+Standard 395g+/-15g
USD: 172+Standard 460g+/-15g
USD: 172+Standard 480g+/-15g
USD: 156+Standard 390g+/-15g
USD: 122+Standard 460g+/-15g
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.