Best 35mm tubeless carbon wheelset discriptions.
The best 35mm tubeless carbon wheelset RX35W inner widtih is 21mm, outer width is 28mm. This 35mm aerodynamic rims has designed to be an all-round performer. It has provided an excellent aerodynamic performance through the use of our U shape. Besides, it has provided a competitive weight for efficient climbing. This 28mm outer width brake track is suitable for most modern road bikes.
This 35mm carbon wheelset 700C is your mileage hog. It is your ultra-reliable training partner and your week after week training wheelset. It has aerodynamic characteristics, but not as deep as some of our other products. In the great windy days, you can control your 35mm carbon wheel quickly and predictably. The 21mm internal width is equally suitable for 25mm racing tires and 30-35mm training/offseason/off-road tires. And the traditional bead hook means that the wheels can be happily set to tubeless.
The features of the 35mm carbon wheels.
- The 35mm carbon tubeless wheelset 700C material has constructed with Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. And the braking surface material is high TG resin temperature of 255°, which has improved braking performance. Providing reliable and predictable braking force in wet weather conditions. Click here, to know more of the production process.
- The rim clincher tubeless R-angle rounded design makes the tire installation easier. Besides it provides great support during hard corners. And makes the edges softer, larger surface area, and better sealing.
- All the spoke angles have customized according to the geometric angle of the hub. The spoke holes have strictly inspected to make sure that they are sure of burrs. If your hub is unique and you want a custom carbon wheel, we can make the customized drilling spoke angles for you.
- This wheel has equipped with black Huami hub. This new design hub is lightweight and eliminates internal friction. It has a great feedback. If you want other brand of hub, like DT Swiss, Novatec hub, Bitex hub etc, it is also ok. But contact us first.
- The spokes is black 1423 spokes and black nipples. If you want to upgrade to CX-Ray spokes or others, pls communicate with us .
How to choose the 35mm and 50mm carbon tubeless wheelset?
Some customers like to learn about the advantages of 35mm and 50mm Chinese carbon wheels. The clincher/tubular/tubeless 35mm rim and 50mm rim have almost the same shape. They are all aero carbon rims 700C. 35mm is lighter, but 50mm carbon tubeless wheelset is harder. The jump speed of 35mm is faster, while the hold speed of 50mm is better. If you live in a windy place, 50mm may prove difficult to handle in any type of crosswind.
But the difference between these two rims is very small. Rim stiffness, air pressure, rider weight or rider skills will also affect ride quality. To some extent, this depends on the situation you usually encounter. If it is gusty, even 35mm carbon tubeless wheelset 700C may sometimes be a handful. While it is calm, you may accept 50mm carbon tubeless wheelset.
Or it can only bring one wheel to the competition/crit, some people will choose 35mm. They look easier to manage, so they can be used in more conditions. Therefore they are more cost-effective in the long run.
Some people bought a set of 50mm and 35mm front rim. Ride 50mm on a calm day. If the wind is too strong, change to best 35mm carbon tubeless wheelset.
Ask yourself which way of riding you prefer and how your current wheels serve you Then buy rims that meet your needs.
Luis oliveira –
Great communication with seller. Shipping was actually faster than expected. Wheels are true and smooth,especially the hub works great.