The descriptions of the 406 BMX carbon rim.
The 406 BMX carbon rim 20inch BT25W32 is 25mm depth 32mm width. Carbon fiber tubeless rim create high-end quality and performance for BMX riders. No matte the bike class, freestyle or the race. And the inside bead lock will make the tire bead tight. The newly developed carbon fiber laminate achieves a balance of weight and strength.
The 32mm wider design provides more volume for the tires. Which means you can lower the air pressure for a better riding experience but still maintain the rolling speed. The wider rims are also suitable for freestyle BMX bicycles.
The characteritics of the 20” carbon rims.
- The carbon bmx rim has constructed with Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. Which makes the rims in lightweight but in high strength. Want to know more of the carbon fiber rim production process, please click here.
- The rim is clincher tubeless ready. The bead lock design can better fix the tire under low pressure.
- Wider carbon fiber rims can offer more support for the sidewall of the tire. Then it helps to improve cornering by reducing the tendency of the tire to spin on the rim.
- The carbon tubeless rims has thick wall design, with better strength and impact resistance.
- The warranty of the rim is 2-3 years but not include normal wear and tear. All the rims have 100% tested and checked. Each carbon rim has its series number to make sure all the rim are in high quality and have better after-sale service.
Why choose the 406 rim?
Our carbon fiber BMX rims is super lightweight, strong and stiffness. And they have ride by some of the best racers in the world. The rims have made of the highest strength standard carbon fiber Toray T700 and Toray T800. They have promoted low rotational lightweight, low aerodynamic drag together as the high acceleration with maximum strength. It has designed for rider weight restrictions up to 130 kg, spoke tension of 130 kg and tire pressure of 130 psi/8.97 bar. It is available in 3K, UD, 12K, Marble matte or glossy.
The ETRTO406 20inch carbon rims series are available in 25/30/32mm width, four different depth in 25/30/38/50mm. The low profile depth has designed for optimal stiffness and damping. Then it has reduced the impact of crosswind on the jitter of the outdoor track. So do not be afraid of crosswinds on the track! The middle depth of the carbon rim offers enough aerodynamic advantage and stiffness to lt you feel movement and fast rolling.Besides it has better stiffness.
The rim with basalt braking surface can withstand 240°, but carbon brake pads are needed to get the best and safer braking performance. Rims without braking surface can used as a front rim or as a rear rim when using a disc brake. What is more. We have used advanced 4D drilling technology to drill spoke holes. This make sure an optimal spoke path, eliminates any additional stress on the spokes/spokes. Then it gives the wheel greater strength and durability.
There are no reviews yet.