The Description of the BMX carbon rim 507.
The BMX carbon rim 507 BSD 24 inch BC30W30 internal width is 23mm, outer width is 30mm. The 23mm inner diameter is capable of supporting 23C-50C tires. And the stiffer, more responsive wheels with minimal turning weight allow you to accelerate faster and maintain power longer. This is the all-around rim, which can make you a track legend or track boss. Whether your goal is to punch holes or hit an 8-pack, this BMX carbon rim enhances cruiser control with a low spin weight and a wide, stable contact surface.
The BC30W30 is professional high end carbon rims. The 507 BMX carbon rim has used for folding bikes or kid’s bike, for BMX racing.
The features of the 24inch carbon rim.
- The 24 inch 30mm deep 30mm width carbon 507 rim is super lightweight. The rim has constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber. Besides, it is the best stiffness to weight ratio with no expense spared. Knowing more of the carbon rim production process, please click here.
- The BMX bike 507 rims are clincher tire type. The clincher type is easy to repair punctures, just by carrying spare inner tubes.
- The 24 inch carbon rim is extremely stable brake surface. The braking surface material is 255°C superhigh TG resin. Which is the most high quality rim brake carbon fiber rims in the world.
- The more wider carbon rim offers better aerodynamic performance. This have better handling and faster riding speed in crosswind conditions.
- The warranty of the carbon rim is 2-3 years. Our carbon bicycle rims have 100% checked and tested then recorded in the database. Every carbon rim has its unique series number. This allows us to provide the higher quality products and make sure have best after-sale service.
More you need to know about our 507 24 inch carbon bmx rim.
The 24inch bmx carbon rim is light, strong and stiff. The rim is tried and true design. The rims has riden by some of the best racers in the world. The carbon fiber rims have made from the highest strength standard modulus fibers. The material is 15% Toray T800 and 85% Toray T700. They promote low rotational weight, low aerodynamic drag and high acceleration with maximum stiffness. Besides, it is available in UD, 3K, 3K twill, 12K, 12K twill and marble weave carbon fiber.
The BC30W30 clincher design makes the tire changes easier and adds utility for those who are looking for be able to cycle their bikes to and from the track sessions. The rims are available in 28 or 36 spoke options or by special order spoke custom.