High Carbon Rims 88mm RT88 Wide-25mm Deep-88mm Discription:
High carbon rims 88mm provides uncompromising settings for triathletes. Who pursue stability and high speed. The carbon fiber rims can help save more wattage and make you more faster. This 88mm depth 25mm width carbon fiber rims have an incredible aerodynamic. So this makes it perfect partner for time trials, crit racing and triathlon. All of these constitute our strongest and most aerodynamic wheelset . Then maintain top speed in a unique way.
The deepest and most aerodynamic 88mm carbon wheel profile. It is best suit for fast or long single training, time trail and triathlon. And it is also good for TT special bike. Their deep contours are not only aerodynamic. But also form strong and rigid carbon rims. Besides the rims are heavier, which helps maintain momentum on the undulating terrain of the time trial. However, it is not suitable for serious climbing. Then they are also more sensitive to crosswinds. But their inertia will make your bike slower in terms of acceleration and direction changes. Therefore, If you are concerned about crosswinds. And also want to optimize the aerodynamic advantage through bicycle handling. The 50mm front carbon rim and 88mm carbon rim combination will be perfect choice for you.
The characteristic of high carbon rims 88mm.
- High carbon rims 88mm RT88 25mm width U shape is super lightweight and better aerodynamics.
- The wider carbon fiber rims are very suitable for off-road applications. Such as gravel and mountain bicycles. Because the wider tires have improved support and reduce air pressure. Then it can improve the overall traction and comfort.
- High carbon rims 88mm material is premium Toray T700 & T800. Which makes the rims lightweight and high stiffness.
- The rims with braking surface material is high TG resin 255°. This can better solve the heating problems after long time braking on the carbon bike rim.
- The customized spoke hole angles allows the nipples to pull straight to reduce stress. And this will reduce damaged spokes and nipples.
Let’s introduce more of high carbon rims 88mm.
The standard weight of high carbon rims 700C 88mm is 520g+/-20g. If the flyweight type is only 480g+/-15g. So this bicycle carbon rims is still competitive in weight compared with many high quality alloy rims. As well as the carbon clincher rims with lower profile.
The 88mm deep 25mm wide carbon road rim are more and more popular. As the wider road bike rims can slightly increase air volume. And it can also reduce rolling resistance, better handling and more confidence.
The 88mm provides the ultimate aerodynamic performance for those who want to run faster and longer. Then it is most suitable for triathletes, track and field or endurance athletes. With our new developed road bike Huami hub can better eliminate internal friction. Besides the most important is improving riding efficiency and durability. You can also have a look at our facebook website, click here.
Furthermore, when you step on the brakes with high temperature carbon brake surface, you will feel confidence. Because the rims can not only stop you faster and have higher stability. But it is also more durable in heavy braking. Such as long distance downhills. So use our 88mm carbon wheels can make you ride faster and farther.