The descriptions of the carbon tubeless rim 30mm BMX 20inch.
The carbon tubeless rim 30mm BMX 20inch internal width is 18mm, outer width is 25mm. This carbon rim has designed for professional racers who are looking for an aerodynamic rim advantage. Besides, it has a wider contact patch on the track. And the extra traction means better cornering and more control.
The BMX carbon rim has newly developed carbon fiber layup. It has strikes a balance of weight and strength. The BT30W25 has created high-end quality. In addition, it is performance for BMX rider, no matter the bikes level, Freestyle or Race.
The features of the 30mm 406 carbon tubeless rim 25mm width.
- The BT30W25 BMX 406 30mm carbon rim has constructed with full carbon fiber Toray T700 & T800. Which makes the rim with super lightweight but in high strength. More of the carbon rim production process,please click here.
- The tubeless design has enabled better tubeless setup and better sealing of road clincher rims. It makes the tire installation easier.
- The grooved track design helps create cushioning during tire inflation, making the installation process easier.
- Wider carbon fiber rims can increase turning speed by helping the tire side knobs to bite in and preventing the tire from collapsing or “burp”under heavy turning loads.
- The angled spoke holes allow spokes to be pulled directly onto the spokes to reduce stress, thereby reducing spoke and spoke breakage. Using a high speed CNC machine, drill all the holes in our carbon fiber rims to make them even. The access holes for the spokes and nipples are drilled at the same time, so they match perfectly and have precise angles. If you have your prefer hub brand, please tell us, we will make the custom carbon wheel for you.
So, carbon fiber wheels durable?
Carbon is a very strong material, and the durability of the carbon fiber wheels is impressive. However, unlike aluminum, they don’t flex. Which means they can easily damaged by hard knocks or bumps when they are subjected to unbearable loads.
Then, how long does the carbon rim last? Lifespan may fall within a fairly large window. Riders could have rim life as short as 1,500 miles in the worst case and 12,000 miles in the best case!
There are no reviews yet.