Enduro 27.5 Carbon Rim MTB 37mm Wide Hookless Tubeless Ready Discriptions:
The Enduro 27.5 carbon rim internal width is 29mm, outer width is 37mm. The 650B mtb carbon rim meets the high requirements of top endurance races. The internal width of 29mm make it suitable for new wide-track tires in the range of 2.3-2.8’’. The rim is strong and precise, enabling excellent tracking in rugged terrain. With heavy-duty upper layer and thickened sidewalls enhance the protection against rock impact and impact elasticity. The rims are suit for heavy riders and feel at home for long-distance bicycles.
The carbon fiber mountain rim is wide, strong and lightweight. Which significantly improves the impact resistance and convenience of tire installation. Besides, the new Enduro main force in our lineup is ready for today’s riders and racers. Highly reinforced laminates and new manufacturing technology will bring new confidence in your riding. You can have a look at our facebook website and see other rims.
The features of the mtb carbon rim 37mm width.
- The enduro rim is super lightweight. The rim constructed with high quality Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber. It is with the best strength-to-weight ratio, with no expense spared.
- The enduro version uses a wide, strong and lightweight carbon rim. Which significantly improves impact resistance and the convenience of tire installation.
- The rim is impact resistant structure. The carbon fiber rim has a layer of composite material. Which can increase the impact strength and help disperse the energy and impact generated by the impact to the rim.
- It is hookless construction. The hookless structure not only makes the tire easier to install. But also ensures a more stable rim flange. Because the carbon fiber can run through.
- This mtb carbon rim is tubeless ready. The bead lock design gives the rim a better tubeless tire setting and better sealing. Resulting in a lighter carbon fiber wheel.
- All the spoke holes have customized. This allows the spokes to pull in line with the spokes to reduce stress, then it reduces broken spokes and nipples.
Why this enduro mountain carbon rim is the first choice for riders?
The 650B carbon enduro rim is one of our most popular rims we sell. Enduro rims has manufactured and designed with quality in mind. They can withstand some harsh riding. The 650B mountain bike rims also called 27.5 inch carbon rims, are the most common wheel size on modern mountain bikes. The 650B mountain bike wheels provide an ideal balance between fast rolling and flexible handling. And this Enduro version is the mountain bike upgrades. It provides excellent performance under British riding conditions.
For the Enduro 650B rims, the reinforced rim wall makes the rim stronger and more durable. Which helps you confidently overcome rough terrain, especially big jumps, roots and rocks. The 29 carbon rims also have enduro type. The wider design can also help you get into grip and make the whole bike more stable, stiffer and better turning traction when riding. In addition, the hookless structure provides perfect stiffness and toughness with the lowest possible weight. Then it reduces the risk of possible damage to the rim when the rider encounters tree roots, rocks or jumps.