The descriptions of the Enduro 29er carbon wheel.
The Enduro 29er carbon wheel is Enduro version with 37mm width. The internal width 29mm and outer 30mm width provides excellent lightweight endurance racing and all mountain performance. This wide, strong and light carbon wheel has significantly improved the impact resistance and ease of tire mounting.
The new Enduro has ready for today’s riders and racers. Highly reinforced laminates and new manufacturing technology will bring new confidence in your riding. This wheelset meets the high requirements of top endurance races. The wheel set is sturdy and precise, capable of excellent tracking in rugged terrain. Besides, it has heavy-duty paving and thickened sidewalls for enhanced protection against rock impact and impact elasticity. The wheels suits for heavier riders and feel at home on a long-distance bike.
The features of the Enduro 29er carbon wheel.
- The carbon mtb rim material is full carbon Toray T700 & T800 material. And this has made the rim lightweight but in high stiffness. Besides the new laminated carbon fiber rims for enduro mountain bike without any performance. Click here to see the production process.
- The continuous carbon fiber rims has hookless sidewall, providing better impact resistance.
- The internal bead lock design keeps the tire seat securely in place and runs the vacuum system safely and perfectly. Even the floor pump can seal the rim.
- The carbon wheel has equipped with black new design Huami hub, black 1423 spokes and black nipples. Other brand of the hubs, such as DT Swiss 350S, 240S, Powerway, Novatec, Bitex hubs etc. is also available. For spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes, 1420 spokes etc. all have in stock.
- Our wheel manufacturers have a large amount of spoke tension data from the world’s brand wheels. Which means that we know what the reasonable spoke tension and and tolerances of wheels are for various uses and contours.If you want custom carbon wheel, please contact us for more details.
29er carbon mtb wheels will be your good choice.
The wheelset is probably the most expensive and important upgrade you can provide for a bicycle. The wheel set has a positive and negative impact on your riding experience. Mainly because it promotes factors such as rim width and wheel weight, which may affect the handling of the bicycle. When the ability to roll rocks on mountain bikes is important, we are all looking for wheelsets. The easiest way is to run 29er wheels. It would be better to use some super hard carbon fiber 29er wheels.
These carbon rims are available in 36mm or 37mm width. Which allows you to choose the carbon rims that fits the frame and tire of your choice. You can always find the right wheel you want. Besides, the carbon mtb wheel is tubeless ready. It is stiff and light. It help you stay longer on the track. Reduce tire pressure and find all the grip you need without worrying about punctures. This rims can allow you to stay longer on the track.