The Descriptions of the hookless 30mm carbon wheelset 700C
The hookless 30mm carbon wheelset 700C internal width is 21mm. This makes it easier to fit tubeless tires. And it can fits larger tires from 28 to 45mm. The low 30mm profile is perfect for riding on a variety of terrain, road, trail, gravel and dirt. The carbon wheelset 700C 30mm RH30W25 is hookless design. It provides better impact resistance for road disc wheel. The internal bead lock will keep the tire bead tight, preventing air loss from impact or excessive cornering.
The hookless tubeless compatible allows you to run at lower pressure and improve grip on tricky terrain, muddy conditions when cornering. Besides, the lower pressures greatly improve ride comfort. Especially a factor that has long been overlooked in road riding. Then the added comfort allows you to finish the ride in a fresher state.
The features of the hookless 30mm carbon wheelset 700C.
- The 30mm carbon hookless rim has constructed with lighter full carbon fiber Toray T700 & T800. This makes the wheel in super lightweight but in great stiffness. If you want to know more of the carbon rim production process, please have a look at this video.
- The hookless carbon rims have made with a simpler but superior manufacturing process. Which results in better compaction of carbon, better distribution of resin in the rim, tighter bead seat tolerance and less waste and scrap.
- With hookless the tyre sidewalls are being supported great better. You get the full benefits of big tires and low pressure without any creep or rolling resistance.
- The carbon wheelset 700C has come up with black new design Huami hub, black 1423 spokes, black alloy nipples. If you want other types of hub, such as DT Swiss 240S, 350S, Novatec, Powerway, Bitex hub etc. For spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes, 1420 spokes etc. are all have in stock. So, please contact us the hub and spoke that you prefer, then we can make the custom carbon wheel for you.
- The warranty of the carbon wheel is 2-3 years not including the normal wear and tear. All the carbon rims have 100% checked and tested before shipping to different countries. Each of the rim have its series ID numbers, so it is better to check and after-sales service.
Why choose the RH30W25 carbon wheel?
The flexible 30mm carbon rim profile has designed to excel on steep climbs and twisty technical trails. Low spin weight provides quick acceleration and a responsive feel. The curved upper profile provides enhanced aerodynamics and stability in crosswinds.
Moreover, the carbon 30mm wheel are very strong and light. The rim profile has designed to be aerodynamic when combined with high volume tubeless tires. It is ideal for 32mm tubeless cyclocross tires and 35 to 45mm gravel tires.