29 carbon rims
Lightweight 29 Carbon Rims Enduro 37mm Width 25mm Depth
Lightweight 29 Carbon Rims Enduro 37mm Width 25mm Depth
- The 29 carbon rims enduro is 37mm width and 25mm depth. ERD is 596mm.
- The rim is made of Toray T700 & T800 full carbon fiber.
- The rim have Enduro type and Downhill type. The enduro type weight is 470g+/-15g.
- The Downhill type is 550g+/-15g.
- The rim finish is 3k/UD/12/Marble matte or glossy.
- The rim type is hookless and tubeless compatible.
- The rim hole is 28 holes or 32 holes or customized.
- The rim braking surface is disc brake and warranty is 2 years.
|Dimensions||69 × 70 × 10 cm|
|Max Spoke Tension||
|Assembly Hole Dia||
|Valve Hole Dia||
hookless and tubeless ready
UD, 3K, 12K, Marble
Enduro type weight:455g+/-15g
28 holes, 32 holes, 36 holes
|Spoke Hole Dia||
4.5mm（standard hole Dia）, 2.5mm(internal hole Dia)
Lightweight 29 Carbon Rims Enduro 37mm Width 25mm Depth Discription:
The lightweight 29 carbon rims enduro outer width is 37mm, depth is 25mm. And the inner width is 29mm which has become one of the most popular widths in recent years. With the advancement of lightweight wide carbon fiber rims, you can get the traction. Besides, you can also get high capacity advantages of wide rims without adding all the weight. In addition, the carbon mtb rims will provide you with a more liable tubeless tire fit.
Furthermore, the carbon fiber rims have higher stiffness and significantly reduced weight than ordinary wheel. Besides, the continuous carbon fiber on the hookless side wall provides strong impact strength and resistance. The precise carbon fiber laminate strengthens the rim and increases its thickness. Moreover, it creates high-end rims for the rugged terrain of downhill mountain bikes. The 29mm inner width rim supports 2.3-2.8″ tires. The most important is perfect and safe. So, inject new vitality into your bicycle.
The features of the 29 mtb carbon rims 29mm internal width.
- We use lighter materials full carbon Toray T700 and T800 to make the carbon rims. Which make the rims much more lighter but increase the strength.
- Impact resistant structure. The carbon bicycle rim has a composite material layer. Which can increase the impact strength and help disperse the energy and impact generated by the impact to the rim.
- This mtb 29 carbon rims is hookless rim bead. The side wall of the bead of the hookless rim is straighter and smoother. The tire can fully touch the rim wall.
- The carbon mtb rim use one piece technology. Which is more technically difficult and longer production time. But the stiffness of the rims has increased at least 7%.
- The carbon fiber rims have customized spoke hole angles. All the spoke hole angles have customized according to the geometric angle of the hub. In order to make sure they are free of burrs, all the drilled holes should checked over and over. If you have a unique wheel structure, you can ask and request for a customized drilling pattern.
Different types of mountain rims and its advantage.
Most mountain bike wheels have aluminum alloy rims. Which are quite lightweight and durable. In addition to weight, the only disadvantage of alloy wheels is that they may dent from heavy blows to rocks. The best 29-inch MTB wheels have carbon fiber rims. Carbon is much lighter than alloy rims. Besides, the carbon rims are in high stiffness and strength. More different type of rim, see our facebook.
Good carbon fiber rims can withstand a lot of rough riding. And they will not dent, but if they do fail, they will fail completely.
The mountain bike rim have XC, Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Plus etc. Most mountain bike riders choose trail wheels. Because they can provide a good balance between lightness and strength. Besides they are the best all rounders. And the Enduro wheels, which are almost as strong as downhill wheels. In addition, they are still light enough to climb efficiently.
When paired with the correct geometry and chassis, the 29-inch wheels have amazing maneuverability. Obviously, larger wheels can provide monster truck transport capacity, tumble more off-road debris with less effort. but it is not obvious at first to change the fork offset, the bottom bracket drop and any number of other geometric figures. In fact, it can allow big wheels not only to feel fast on a straight line, but also to be able to carve lines on any shape of trails.
Become a part of our community!
Registration complete. Please check your email.
Create an account
Welcome! Register for an account
The user name or email address is not correct.
Recover your password
Password reset email has been sent.
The email could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail function.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.