The descriptions of the premium 29 carbon wheel asymmetric 3mm.
The XC936P premium 29 carbon wheel is 36mm width, asymmetric 3mm. It is light and strong carbon rims. This wide and offset carbon mtb rim has significantly improved the tire’s impact resistance and ease of installation. This unique offset carbon rim profile balances the spoke tension on the drive and non-drive sides to create more durable and long lasting carbon mountain wheels.
This 29inch carbon rim provide you with a more reliable tubeless fit. Which has increase stiffness and significantly reduce weight. It is suitable for XC riders who is looking for wide 29 carbon rim but in lightweight.
The features of the 29 carbon mtb wheel asymmetric 3mm.
- The XC936P 29 carbon hookless wheel material is full carbon Toray T700 & T800. Which makes the carbon mtb rims lighter but in high stiffness. Want to know more carbon rim production process, please have a look at this video.
- The hookless construction design not only makes the tire easier to install, but also make sure a more stable rim flange because the carbon fiber can run through.
- Compared with 3-piece technology, our one piece new technology is more technically difficult and takes longer time to produce. But the stiffness of the carbon rim has increased at least 7%.
- The carbon mtb wheel has come up with black new design Huami Hub, black 1423 spokes and black alloy nipples. For other brands, such as the DT Swiss 240S, 350S, Powerway, Bitex, Novatec hub are all available to choose. About the spokes, 1420 spokes, CX-Ray sapim spokes etc. are all have in stock.
- The warranty of the carbon wheel is 2-3 years. The carbon wheels have 100% tested and checked. Then every carbon wheel has its series special number for better after-sale service.
Who are 29 wheel for?
A typical 29 carbon mtb wheel feels more stable than a normal 26 inch and 27.5inch bicycle. This is partly because of the longer wheelbase and longer rear end to make room for larger wheels. And it is also because of your bottom bracket is located under the wheel axle compared to 26 inch and 27.5inch carbon wheel bicycle decline.
The 29 inch carbon wheels has benefit many people, regardless of their abilities or preferences. For the rider beginners, the extra grip, stability and smoothness will help them enter higher speeds and more complex terrain more easily. The intermediate rider will find that you should experience the same benefits as the beginner, then it can make you ride more faster. This is also true for people with high-level skills.
Cross-country riders will enjoy a bike with a smoother ride, faster rolling speed, and more control brought by the big hoop. Rider that like riding trails, all-mountains or enduro races will be able to ride faster. Then have stronger grip and braking power-their bikes feel bikes smoother and faster than small hoop riders. Downhill riders also benefit a lot from the large mtb 29 carbon wheel. They said the wheel is smoother, faster and easier to control.